What really bugs you?

Chimera

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That I failed my Literature course which I did with the Open University. I know it was heading that way and I didn't do anything about it. So literally, what bugs me is myself :)

I'm sorry about that for you Chrissi.

Sometimes the worst thing is a deadline. And if your not feeling like you can cope or do it, it doesn't matter that the deadline is there. In fact for me, it makes it worse. I tend to bury my head a lot. It's my way of coping. But then i'm really fed up with myself when i let someone, or myself down.

I am bugging myself at the moment, I can't find my Muse cds and I am convinced my sister's ex~bf has them :lol:

Edited by Weave

:lol: You guys are too funny! Gyre, missing Muse CDs is very bug-worthy! Not because you are trying to find them to send me some songs mind you, but you know what I mean :smile2:.

I do, its driving me nuts, I am not happy :lol:

I hate it when people on mobile phones walk in front of you and either talk really loud or walk into you because they're not paying attention to where they're going. :lol:

I hate it when people on mobile phones walk in front of you and either talk really loud or walk into you because they're not paying attention to where they're going. :lol:

Yep that's annoying. It's even worse when they're texting because then they're looking down at their cellphone and really can't concentrate on where they're heading.

Yep that's annoying. It's even worse when they're texting because then they're looking down at their cellphone and really can't concentrate on where they're heading.

I hate that too Frankie, especially when you are trying to move around them but they keep moving in the same direction as you :lol:

I hate that too Frankie, especially when you are trying to move around them but they keep moving in the same direction as you :lol:

Yep I completely I agree, it's so frustrating.

The people who live round the corner, who have a garage opposite my house. They keep parking in front of it, meaning that I can't make the turn into my drive. :lol: I know they have a right to park there, but it makes things very difficult for me. I've already scraped my car trying to get through my gates. :lol:

I find hearing kids throwing tantrums in the middle of a supermarket annoying, but i can kind of forgive them as they're just kids. But what really bugs me is when the parents give in to it all the time! As if that makes it better! They're only going to do it all the more because not only did they get away with it, but they got a reward! Or it bugs me when the parents just ignore them as they are causing havoc running around, and almost knocking some old dear to the ground! Argggh.

The people who live round the corner, who have a garage opposite my house. They keep parking in front of it, meaning that I can't make the turn into my drive. :lol: I know they have a right to park there, but it makes things very difficult for me. I've already scraped my car trying to get through my gates. :out:

Oh Mia, that is terrible, I hope you are okay :D

My neighbour who I really do not like, has been drunk the last three nights and has stood outside of our front door, talking loudly, which I know is not a big deal but considering he moans about everything and anything, its kind of annoying.

:D There's a guy that lives opposite me who is forever shuffling up and down the driveway in that way. I used to work with someone who did it badly as well. I always feel like telling them to lift their feet.