Which book from Harry Potter?

atticjnr

Which book from the Harry Potter series would you most like to be released for real?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which book from the Harry Potter series would you most like to be released for real?

• A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot
    • A Guide to Medieval Sorcery
    • The Monster Book of Monsters
    • Hogwarts: A History
    • Magical Me by Gilderoy Lockhart
    • Secrets of the Darkest Art
    • Other.. (please state which in a post)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to read about Lockhart and his smug ramblings also, that guy cracks me up. Brilliant character, in fact all of the Dark Arts teachers are great, always thought Quirrel was a weirdo though, kinda figures :)

I voted for The Monster Book of Monsters. Sure, it's a tad violent and not at all safe to open without precautions, but it's always been my favorite whenever it's appeared either in one of the books, or movies...most likely because to its dangerous qualities :).

Why am I the only one to want to read Locky's Magical Me? I found him brilliant in the book and even better now that I can picture him as a particularly obnoxious Kenneth Branagh...! That I would most certainly buy, especially as an audiobook narrated by Kenny B.

What can I say,I'm a repository of truth, me.

The other books I wouldn't mind reading from the list are "A Guide to Medieval Sorcery" (because I'm oldfashioned) and "Secrets of the Darkest Art" (because I like keeping in touch with my evil side).

Yeah there was two released for Comic Relief I believe.

Quidditch Through The Ages and Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Comic-Relief-Harry-Potters-School/dp/0747574510

I really want them but they are far too expensive. Going to buy Tales of Beedle the Bard aswell or whatever its called. Just so I have the whole set of Potter related books.

EDIT:

Just seen this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Beedle-Collectors-Offered-Exclusively-Amazon/dp/0956010903/ref=pd_sim_b_3 and I really want this version of it. I love the way look of the leather bound book.

I drool over leatherbound books, but I can't have them, they're too expensive *cries* I remember, I really, really, really, really, really wanted this version of LOTR, it was the 50th Anniversary edition (WITH GOLD LINING! :) ) but it costs like...alot. :D

This version of Beedle the Bard is quite good tho- *sees the price* Mother of all that is holy. That's like, 159 Aussie dollars! JAYSUS.

The 3 brothers and death? Isn't that something from Chaucer? Pardoners Tale? I think its just a book of the fairytales the wizards and witches in the HP series tell their children. The wizard equivalent of muggle fairy tales. Have a look on the net. Its got side notes by Dumbledore and it has been transcribed from the original runes by Hermione. I THINK. Can't be bothered to check now but I think thats basically what the book is.

3 brothers and death? Or is it something different?

That tale is from Beedle's works and gets included in one of the original works along with a couple of other; this volume contains stories from the same fictional author that were not included in the original seven HP books.