Hello to All !

TwistedVamp83

Hello Everyone , My Name is Tania and I just wanted to say Hi to everyone on a whole !

I'm so happy to have found somwhere to talk about one of my fav hobbies ! People who actually appreciate a good book and Enjoy it . So a little about me .... I'm 25 and have been engaged to the most wonderful Man for the last 2 years , we are to be wed on the 18th Sept 2010 on our 10th year anniversary ! I live in London and work in property !

My Hobbies include , Shopping , Eating out , Cinema , Collecting Dvd's , shoes and Handbags lol ,playing Pc Games , My XBOX 360 and most of all , my love for reading !!!!!

Thank you all for being here , I'm happy for your time and company x

Tania :lol:

I'm 25 and have been engaged to the most wonderful Man for the last 2 years , we are to be wed on the 18th Sept 2010 on our 10th year anniversary !

Aww, bless :)!

I live in London

Ooh me too, which bit of London?

My Hobbies include , Shopping , Eating out , Cinema , Collecting Dvd's , shoes and Handbags lol ,playing Pc Games , My XBOX 360 and most of all , my love for reading Tania :lol:

Ditto the handbags (although my finances don't allow me to splash on them as much as I would like) and obviously the reading and the vampires, I think we'll get along. With the XBOX 360, you'd probably get along with my very own wonderful man of the last two years and a bit, he lives with me & in front of the XBOX in equal measure LOL.

Anyways. Welcome :roll:!

Welcome Tania! My boyfriend and I are having our 10th anniversary in Sept too!!!

Awww Yay , Congratulations to u too xxx:mrgreen:

Aww, bless :D!

Ooh me too, which bit of London?

Camberwell ??

Ditto the handbags (although my finances don't allow me to splash on them as much as I would like) and obviously the reading and the vampires, I think we'll get along. With the XBOX 360, you'd probably get along with my very own wonderful man of the last two years and a bit, he lives with me & in front of the XBOX in equal measure LOL.

Anyways. Welcome :D!

Thank you hehehe , Yeah I can't live without a bit of Sink Holding Leather ...mmmm Baggssssssss lol! Yeah I love em , Ever since I was little , I've been Fascinated with Vamps ! Ooo and my beloved Xbox , It's sogreat , the other half can sit and play the comp while I read then , I'll take over while he makes tea ....it's a great partnership hehe!:lol: It's also good to see others are as happy as us ! thanks for ur warm welcome x

Hia Tania :lol: to the forum. What types of books do you like?

Hi , Thank you , I love most books but On my shelf at the mo , they seem to have one or Two Genres and that Horror and Romance , the two mixed together is all I ever need ! But I do read all kinds of books , depending on how I'm feeling really !

Thank you to all you lovley People for your warm welcomes , I love it here !!!:lol:

Tania x

• 1 month later...