Susan Boyle / Britain's Got Talent

SueK

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diversity were absolutely awesome tonight - gthe best act out there. However, I have to admit, I really want Stavros Flatley to win it - it's a proper, full-on variety act and they had me and Dale in stitches! :smile2:

Of the singers, the little lad was the best by far - he has an immense talent and I think we'll see him in the future...

And what is it with Susan Boyle - can't she even crack a smile???!!!

Edited by Kell

Glad they won in the end. Just had that extra something tonight, superb. Still thought it was going to be Susan pipping them too the post, but they came out on top.. and I'm glad. :D

Julian, however, is my winner tonight. He looks like such a nice, humble guy, he deserved a chance. :)

Most definitely: Julian Smith - Saxophonist

I totally agree there! I'm very pleased that he made it to 3rd place, but I really wish that he won. hopefully he will get a break - he deserves it

Diversity did well though - but not my choice :)

I think Diversity group was mabey young people like them the best. It shows other kids they more to life than what you read in pappers.

I agree with this. It's good to see lads from Essex getting good publicity for a change, rather than all the bad reactions in the paper.

I thought as a whole, the final was great last night. I thought that Susan Boyle would win, but I'm so pleased that Diversity did. I also really like to see Julian Smith do a long way. I think he could release an album.

I think Julian will get an album deal and then, once the hype has died down, have a very nice career as a session musician. Susan Boyle will go home and get involved in am-dram musicals (which is, as far as I'm concerned, where she firmly belongs), and Diversity will continue doing what they've always done, although I really do believe the choreographer will have a career choreographing edgy dance shows and perhaps more modern West End musicals when they catch up with what's relevant today!