All new What's for dinner?

Nici

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sausage, egg and chips followed by Chocolate Angel Delight with broken digestive biscuits at the bottom and chocolate sprinkles on top. (Robbie has a friend over) ;)

Sounds like the kind of pudding we would have here:lol:

I have just picked some rhubarb from the garden and gently stewed/roasted it in the oven with some sugar. It keeps its shape better and will have it with yogurt after the soup.

I got heaps of carrots yesterday from my friend as she buys loads with the tops still on for her rabbits, but there are only so many carrots two people can eat. So think I am off to make carrot and coriander soup for tea I think.

Inver, I have one thing to say: Carrot cake!

Chicken Salad ;)

Well, you can get creative with chicken salad, you know. Lots of yummy raw veg & top it of with a nice raspberry vinaigrette - yum!

Oops, forgot my own dinner - Chicken Tikka Masala, corriander naan bread & rice & a small piece of raspberry swirl baked cheesecake.

Well, you can get creative with chicken salad, you know. Lots of yummy raw veg & top it of with a nice raspberry vinaigrette - yum! .

I did. I added a lovely honey and mustard dressing with a bean mix to keep me full ...

Oops, forgot my own dinner - Chicken Tikka Masala, corriander naan bread & rice & a small piece of raspberry swirl baked cheesecake.

... rather have had this though! ;)

I had a chippy :D

I might have some sandwiches later. Tomorrow i think it's mash, sweetcorn and cripsy chicken ;)

I love the fresh pepper too Chrysalis, mmmmmmmmm.

We will be eating in a few minutes, oui, and are having roasted chicken, rice, stir fried veggies and lemon cake for our tea. It sounds so good, oui, but I am too tired to chew.

And me :D Spaghetti is one of my favourites :D

Oh me too, I fancy spaghetti, chestnut mushrooms and grated cheese with lots of ground pepper :D

I'm currently eating celery and limited edition sweet chilli humous from tesco.....oh its soooooo yummy. When I was buying it the woman in front on the conveyor belt saw the humous and was intrigued and wanted to know exactly where it was so she could go get it herself ;)