All new What's for dinner?

Nici

OMG I just fell off my chair!! Is that what they look like?? I've never heard of such a thing, LOL. I don't think we have those here in states. I've seen chicken shaped like dinosaurs but never that! Wow :motz:.

All of a sudden I'm reminded of my Jesus-toast maker. You push this plastic line drawing of Jesus into your bread before you put it in the toaster, and when it pops up you get a picture of him on your toast! It's very inspiring :).

This is actually hilarious :motz: As is Mac's response :lol:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should totally print Jesus on Holy Communion bread.

I love smiley faces. Always feel a tad guilty eating them though!

:):lol::motz:

I have saved that link that Ceinwenn posted to my faves, so I can show all my friends! The wonder that is a smiley potato :).

I've seen Virgin Mary toast thingies too and am tempted to pick one up now.

Hey, I just noticed the people that make those things are in Illinois!! I wonder why I've never seen it in the stores...

They should totally print Jesus on Holy Communion bread.QUOTE]

I agree, spice it up a bit, it would confuse the name. If it had the face but was the body what would it be?......I say the cheek!

I had chinese takeaway and twas gooooooooood!:)

Hey, I just noticed the people that make those things are in Illinois!! I wonder why I've never seen it in the stores...

But did you know that they are a Canadian company from........ready for it? (I know you will appreciate this Peacefield) ........New Brunswick!! They are from Florenceville, NB & have a Mahousive (read: massive) factory there & when you drive through Florenceville all you can smell is french fries!! :)

I love (& miss) McCain products & really really wish we could get more of them here in the UK!

But did you know that they are a Canadian company from........ready for it? (I know you will appreciate this Peacefield) ........New Brunswick!! They are from Florenceville, NB & have a Mahousive (read: massive) factory there & when you drive through Florenceville all you can smell is french fries!! :lol:

New Brunswick?? No way!! ROFL that's the best, Ceinwenn! Now I know I need to hunt down these smilie things and try them.

What other kind of altered-expression food do you eat, Rawr?! :006:

I'm heading to my mom's tonight for dinner, and apparently she's made Tabouli salad, yum! Hopefully some other Lebanese food will accompany it so I can take home lots of leftovers! That's the whole point, you know :).

What other kind of altered-expression food do you eat, Rawr?! :)

Haha. Erm, turkey dinosaurs and turkey jetters! Not much else i'm afraid, though when i was young, i demanded everything be in amusing and comical shapes or i wouldn't eat :lol:

As for tonight, hmm i'm not sure. Maybe pizza and waffles or mince with something.

Lovely with grated cheese over the top too :)

I've never actually thought of that, i must try! :lol:

My grandmother's famous and very delicious fish and chips. And little corn puff thingies - don't know where granny got them, but they sure taste good. :)

I made vegetable lasagna for the family tonight, I have missed cooking.

Oh and beans on toast is awesome especially with cheese I actually want some now even though I only finished dinner 15 mins ago!