Comfort DVDs

Nellie

I want to be Karen!!!! I love her. She should have her own show.

She's my role model. *laughs* She should! I saw her (the actor) in a talk show some weeks ago, and I was so shocked to hear her talk normal and just BE normal. It just felt wrong!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Music and lyrics, it's so feel good!

As for series Buffy the Vampire slayer I watch lots. And I borrowed Northern Exposure from my Mum's friend when I was still stick in the house with my broken leg and that was a good comfort one.

And I borrowed Northern Exposure from my Mum's friend when I was still stick in the house with my broken leg and that was a good comfort one.

I've heard good things about Northern Exposure, I really need to track down a copy of the first series at some point.

As for me, I'd watch The Gilmore Girls.

I only just saw this thread for the first time and I was looking out for your Gilmore Girls post, Frankie :D And I heartily agree. Gilmore Girls every time for me,

As for series Buffy the Vampire slayer I watch lots. And I borrowed Northern Exposure from my Mum's friend when I was still stick in the house with my broken leg and that was a good comfort one.

I have to add these to my list!

I only discovered The GG last year, they are currently showing them

from the beginning on E4! Fabulous! :D

Northern Exposure - Brilliant series. I adore it! ;)

I only discovered The GG last year, they are currently showing them

from the beginning on E4! Fabulous! :D

Same here, none of my family likes it though, there's always someone who moans when I'm watching it. Usually I watch it when everyone is at work/school though so it doesn't really matter. There are some advantages to being stuck at home.

Only Fools and Horses for me - or good old fashioned Carry on Films - Carry on at your Convenience is probably my favourite. I have the entire Only Fools on DVD and know some of them word for word - sad I know.

Northern Exposure is good too - some of them are funny, but not as much as Only Fools !