Comfort DVDs

Nellie

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww ..hope you're feeling better soon Nellie :lol:

If I want to cosy up on the sofa with a good movie its usually an action movie like Pirates of the Carribean or The Transformers. I sometimes go for old Elstree black and white movies or the older Bond ones. Failing all that, the Charmed series or Scrubs for a chuckle :lol:

Three of my favorite movies. Those are terrific choices! if only for Cary Grant being in them all :lol:.

He's one of my all-time favourite actors and KING of the screwball comedies! :lol:

He's one of my all-time favourite actors and KING of the screwball comedies! :lol:

Same here! :lol: I've been looking through all the movies I can find of him that I might not have seen before and giving them all a chance. They're definite movies to pass a great time with while watching. Great choice, Kell :lol:

Film wise: anything animated (Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast), other chick-flick films help too like 27 Dresses, Pretty Woman, Love Actually etc.

TV: when I'm ill I like comedy programmes, such as Red Dwarf (which I'm watching at the moment), or Will and Grace or Friends :P

If i was ill now it would be a toss up between the addams family or stargate atlantis.

I like Stargate Atlantis, Rodney McKay is an excellent character.

I don't tend to have any specific film or TV program I watch when I'm ill, but I once remember watching Enigma when I had a bad cold, and was dosed up with happy-make-feel-nice pills, and not being able to shift John Barry's score for it from my head for days . . .