Which author would you like to be stuck in a lift with

I saw in the paper today that Stephen Fry and four others were stuck in a lift for 30minutes on Tuesday night. Apparently he kept them amused with a "succession of quips" and used his iphone to post on his "Twitter network site." :D

:D I knew he'd be a good lift buddy!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, if we could choose a comedian, I'd go for Lee Evans. He's hilarious ;)

Oh really,i hate him,he really annoys me and I don't tink he's that funny. Everyone I know loves him though!:lol: There's an Irish comedian called Neil Delamare.he's soo funny,wouldn't mind being stuck in a lift with him:)

Oh really,i hate him,he really annoys me and I don't tink he's that funny. Everyone I know loves him though!:lol:

I don`t find Lee Evans funny either!

I like Peter Kay, I`m sure he`d be fun to be stuck with. ;)

Oh really,i hate him,he really annoys me and I don't tink he's that funny.

I don`t find Lee Evans funny either!

:) Really? I love him. I went to see him perform in Nottingham and I thought he was really good. Very funny. I've not actually seen/heard much of Peter Kay though so I can't comment there!

:giggle:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Erm...there are loads of authors I'd like to be stuck in a lift with, so choosing just one is very difficult.

Murakami would be cool, obviously, or Harlan Coben because I bet he's got a great sense of humour and I think we'd get on.

Has Cate Blanchet wrote anything? Or Keira Knightly? No?

Damn...;)

Oh I think Stephen Fry would be perfect to be stuck in a lift with. Funny and interesting!

I agree! He's so interesting. :motz:

I think I'd also like to be stuck in a lift with Chuck Palahniuk....I'd like to find out if he's as crazy as his books. (If he is then maybe it's bad to be stuck in a life with him..... :censored: