Celebrity Big Brother

Suzanne123

I've just seen the bit when the housemates are doing charades, the bit when Vinnie's reading the instructions is hilarious :lol: And some of the charades were funny as well (the Alex and Dane ones, namely :D).

I loved it when Nicola was talking to the tree as well :lol:

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best bits for me so far - Dane & the chilli/nightmare incident and Nicola telling Ivana she looked like a big fat orange, priceless!

Vinnie is starting to believe his own hype so personally I hope he doesn't win, I'd like Dane or Stephanie to win now :D

Best bits for me so far - Dane & the chilli/nightmare incident and Nicola telling Ivana she looked like a big fat orange, priceless!

Vinnie is starting to believe his own hype so personally I hope he doesn't win, I'd like Dane or Stephanie to win now :D

I loved the Dane chilli and Nightmare challenges. I don't think I have seen The Nicola and Ivana incident. Which is a shame!

as for Vinnie, I really like/ liked him, yet he is starting to get on my nerves, he keeps telling eveyone how to act and if someone does this or does that he tells them that that could or couldn't gain votes, if anyone is most conscious of the public opinion it is Vinnie, he has played a fantastic game.

Personally I can't stand Alex, he just annoys me. So looks like my favourite is Dane! I never thought I would say that.

It was part of Nicola's challenge from the tree of temptation - she had to say something to each of the housemates and then kiss them :D She told Dane he looked like Danny de Vito, told Stephanie she had a bush on her head and that Jonas looked like Roland Rat!!! I missed what she said to Vinnie though.

You definitely don't want to miss that episode, they also played scharades and I laughed out loud so many times!

I can't remember what Nicola said to Alex. I'm beginning to notice that half the time I don't even remember he's in the house. He doesn't actually give anything to the house does he. Oh I just remembered what she said to him. I'm not telling you cw unless you want to know :D

She told Alex that the teeth he spent thousands on getting whitened were actually yellow!!! And yes, Vinnie got told he put on weight - half a stone or something like that :lol: CW, this was from yesterday's episodes I think - I saw the clips today and laughed my hat off at the charades :D:lol:

She told Alex that the teeth he spent thousands on getting whitened were actually yellow!!! And yes, Vinnie got told he put on weight - half a stone or something like that :lol: CW, this was from yesterday's episodes I think - I saw the clips today and laughed my hat off at the charades :D:lol:

Sorry CW that you had to wait so long for someone to tell you, I went to bed :/ Yep that's what she told him :lol: And he'd gotten them whitened just before doing the show as well! Oh yeah it was probably a half a stone or even a stone, not a couple of pounds. He did not like that one bit!

I did not watch all of the espisode with Nic T being nasty to people. But my god it was a funny episode. Jonas, and the Roland Rat thing was funny. Yet to see Vinnie Jones's bit. But I did watch Nicola, talking to the tree, like they were friends haha. That wa so funny!

I agree about Vinnie. When Sisqo and Stephen went, he then basically said that was down to him and becuase the argued with him, they were voted out. Oh please :) I like Vinnie but come on. also if i hear him say one more time that someone has a game plan I am going to sceam. Now he has moved on to Spehanie. Come on! Everyone has a game plan in there surely!

Thought it was nice of Dane to include Jonas in his treat though - they got to eat pizza, drink beer and play Wii games :D Jonas is a bit of a cutie, I didn't like him much to start with but he's grown on me :)

Oh my god. Did I actually hear Vinnie saying that it would be really amazing if Alex would've turned the whole of Britain's attitudes towards him for the better in three weeks, and that Alex spending time with Vinnie might actually give Alex better rep? How arrogant is Vinnie? He thinks he's going to win this thing doesn't he? I mean come on!!

He's been talking about games and strategies and everything, is he so incredibly thick in the head that he doesn't realise that it's never a good idea to announce your gameplan or even the fact that you have a gameplan to the viewers?

Yes, you did hear correctly!!! My opinion of Vinnie plummeted even further after that :)

I would've thought it would be impossible for Vinnie to go any lower but somehow he manages to make a complete arse of himself every night. He's sinking deeper and deeper and that little well does not have a bottom.

He'll fall through to Australia before the end of the show :) Honestly, it's like his brain and his mouth don't connect :)

I was thinking the exact same thing :D Poor Aussies, I wouldn't wish that on anyone!

Since we're talking about Vinnie, another thing I really dislike about him is the way he's been talking about his house and his shopping and all that recently. He talked about socks that cost like 400 pounds, was it? And when Dane or Alex said that's way too much he was like "cheap little 'person of dubious parentage'". I'm sure he didn't mean that, but I cannot, for the life of me, understand why anyone in their right mind would buy _socks_ that are that expensive. I mean, each to their own I guess, but I just cannot believe it. And the way he talks about material things, it makes me sick in the stummick :)