What was for lunch?

Michelle

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a flask of home-made minus-minestrone soup (it's minestrone without the pasta bits, coz they get all big & clog the flask up - LOL!).

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't have time for cooking today, but yesterday bought some nice veg, so I made a nice salad (fat juicy olives, crispy lettuce hearts, ripe tomatoes, fresh green beans, spring onions, capers,carrots, feta cheese), bought some mexican cheese, and some Romano cheese, ham, turkey breast and some crusty maltese bread, spread with tomato paste and sprinked with olive oil. ummmm

Cup-a-soup and a bag of Ryvita minis, both of which I got free when I was still going to Slimming World. I'd shoved them in a drawer in work and promptly forgot all about them until I was looking for some sellotape today.

Oh, the glamour of it all! :D

Didn't have time for cooking today, but yesterday bought some nice veg, so I made a nice salad (fat juicy olives, crispy lettuce hearts, ripe tomatoes, fresh green beans, spring onions, capers,carrots, feta cheese), bought some mexican cheese, and some Romano cheese, ham, turkey breast and some crusty maltese bread, spread with tomato paste and sprinked with olive oil. ummmm

Wow! that sounds good Maureen.

I've been feeling yuck today so only had a banana for lunch :D I'm hungry now though so I'm going to have some veg soup.

• 2 weeks later...