New Films You're Waiting To See

Guest Vince

Angels & Demons.

Tom Hanks still playing errrrr forgot charecters name. Robert Langdon is it?

Yes - he's in the lead again. They did it the wrong way round though - chronologically, A&D comes before DC.

I'm dying to see Slumdog Millionaire, which is based on Q&A by Vikas Swarup (a book I read for Posh Club a while back and loved).

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, out this year. Seen a bit of a trailer so should be quite soon. I enjoyed this book more than the Da Vinci Code.

I look forward to seeing it, I preferred Angels and Demons too, reckon the film should be good.

I bought Angels and Demons in a charity shop for a quid. Looks like it was worth it then :17:

What a bargain! I`m certain you`ll be hooked, I really enjoyed it. You might even find BCF takes a back seat for a while, you`ll be so glued to the book! :D Enjoy it. :lol:

I'd like to see:

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Doubt

Seven Pounds

Slumdog Millionaire

Still not sure on seeing Shopaholic when it comes out... movies are never as good as the books for me. :lol: Had a terrible experience reading Twilight, then seeing the movie, which I thought was dreadful. Never fails.. :D

Slumdog Millionaire
I want to see that too! Have you read the book? It's great!

If you haven't read it already, DO pick up the book (Q&A by Vikas Swarup) - it's wonderful!

Yep, you're right.. still on Slumdog Millionaire.

We were joking because it's based on an Indian man, who played India's version of "Who Wants to be a Millionaire," and is filmed in India.

Since I'm in India, I was kidding around asking if I could find it here. :D

Yeah, I read about 6 books last year, because I had no motivation. Now I've got two intertwining challenges on the go, and I'm ploughing through books! :D

And omg, that little dancing smiley is soooooo cuuuuute :lol:

This is totally off topic..... I'm waiting to see Angels And Demons. :17: