Dr Who

Michelle

It's the first week of shooting series five of new Doctor Who, and the first picture of the new Doctor and his companion on set has been released. Beware if you avoided all spoilers so far and don't want to know who the Doctor is, what he looks like, his new companion or the companions name, then don't click on the link!

New Doctor Who costume revealed

Interesting....

I won't be able to stop laughing at the bow tie though, I imagined they would dress him as a young doctor.

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A stutter, with that costume, he has to have a stutter! (Though it might prove to be a problem when he meets the Dah-da-da-da-dah-da-da-da-dah-leks . . .).

:lol: :lol: :)

I am really looking forward to it! I like how each doctor brings something new to the table.

Don't know how true it is (and sorry if it's already been mentioned), but there was a little bit in today's paper which said that

John Simm would return as The Master

in the next series! Not completely unexpected.

Don't know how true it is (and sorry if it's already been mentioned), but there was a little bit in today's paper which said that

John Simm would return as The Master

in the next series! Not completely unexpected.

Yeah, it's official (and it is for the Christmas specials).

Also appearing are

former Bond star Timothy Dalton, Catherine Tate and Bernard Cribbins. Rumours are also flying around that Rose, Jackie, Captain Jack and Martha will all be in it as well. So, Journey's End take II then . . .

I'll spoiler this anyway, just in case...

Catherine Tate! Brilliant!! Though I hope this appearance doesn't lead to her death, 'cause that's what'll happen if she remembers, and I'm sure being around all these people might jog her memory!

I'll spoiler this anyway, just in case...

Catherine Tate! Brilliant!! Though I hope this appearance doesn't lead to her death, 'cause that's what'll happen if she remembers, and I'm sure being around all these people might jog her memory!

Yes, but we only think she can't remember anything without dying because The Doctor said so, and he's not always right!

Just thinking that I'm happy

The Master is back and in action. Was sure that he was going to come back after he got 'killed off', supposedly. A lot of my friends thought that he wasn't coming back, so -chuffed-.

:lol:

That's true! Those writers really know how to manipulate our feelings, don't they?

I have to admit I cried when Rose went, but by the time she came back I couldn't really care less about her! :lol: I just found her new, strange, lispy voice very annoying. And I'd got used to the far superior Catherine Tate by then.

I sort of agree, I would have been happy if Rose hadn't come back (especially with the strange voice!), and we'd just been left with the good memories of series two (my favourite series). I did love Donna as well, but I'm a hopeless romantic, and I was so happy that Rose got "a" Doctor after all :lol: Am I soppy, or what? :lol:

Yes, you're soppy! :lol:

I do agree that it was nice for Rose to have a Doctor stay with her, but quite frankly she was annoying me so much by that point that I thought she was acting a bit like a petulant, spoilt brat. She was almost stamping her foot and saying "I don't want that Doctor, I want this one!" Stop being so ungrateful, you whining little girl! (I really had lost all patience with her by that point. Can you tell?)