Favourite meal

tbain

Roasted reindeer with mashed potatoes.

Definately a yum there, ii! Something I have at least once a trip to Sweden. Now, if only I could find someone over here who sells reindeer.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definately a yum there, ii! Something I have at least once a trip to Sweden. Now, if only I could find someone over here who sells reindeer.

I love it. It's such a basic dish, yet, absolutely delicious!

For me, everything to do with Pasta. Lasagna, Spaghetti, Carbonara, Fettucini Alfredo (YUMMMMM) you name it.

AND also KFC. They're my guilty pleasure, seeing as how they treat their chickens, but they're just so nice! And their mashed potatoes are *drools* And the coleslaw's okay.

McNuggets- another guilty pleasure. SO NICE. And with bbq sauce *drools*

Cookies and Creme everything, Cookies and creme chocolate, ice cream, cake. They're all yum.

And Lamb chop. So nice.

If breakfast counts (and why should it not? The most important meal of the day and all that), my mum's sweetcorn pancakes with maple syrup on top and streaky bacon on the side... this used to get made in my house every Sunday until pretty much when I left for uni; once the word spread, the family did also: we seemed to acquire a friend or three every Sunday morning for their share!

• 3 months later...

Favourite Breakfast

Toast! with butter, vegemite and cheese and apple and mango juice

Favourite Meal

Salt and pepper squid or calamari

Garlic barbequed prawns or just prawns on their own with lemon and dill sauce

Favourite Takeaway Meal

Dominos double bacon cheeseburger pizza

Fried Rice

yyuuummmmm

At the moment I prefer fried onions and potatoes with fried eggs :D

I'm also pretty pleased that I've learned to cook the best minced meat with beans and onions sauce, the secret's in the beans and hot chili sweet sauce :lol: excellent with either potatoes or macaroni/spaghetti, cottage cheese and fresh vegetables!