Another what's for dinner?

Nici

I love cheese and bacon quiche! First time i saw it, i was like ew that looks pretty horrible, but it's lovely :blush:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a really lovely dinner, first time attempting a proper dinner :blush:

I made a creamy mash to go with chicken in a honey dijon mustard sauce with carrots and onions... it sounds a bit like a weird combination but it actually really worked! And some bread and butter on the side :blush:

That sounds awesome, i love making mash :Q :blush: I had chicken korma with rice, alas i didn't make it myself tonight as it was a ready meal, t'is too cold to be in the kitchen long!

Dinner tonight at mom's... I think she said we're having walleye and what you all call jacket potatoes :blush: YUM! Oh and probably something green to go along with it. Hopefully there'll be leftovers for me to take home!

BF wants to have roast lamb, but I would have no idea how to cook it! I just really want a turkey sandwich and some potato chips with my mom's cottage cheese dip. YUM!

Just had pasta and a microwaveable chicken pieces in thai green curry sauce. Was actually really nice! I was surprised. And a cup of milky tea too!

Just had pasta and a microwaveable chicken pieces in thai green curry sauce. Was actually really nice! I was surprised. And a cup of milky tea too!

You had that at 8.30 in the morning???

I'm going to make something similar to last night, as I have to use the sauce within three days and being one person one jar does me all three days. But it was delicious so I'm looking forward to it!

Last night we had roast pork chops in vegetable (tomato, red pepper, onion, chilli) sauce with jacket pototo - a Gordon Ramsay recipe. It was lush.

Tonight is 'no dinner' night because I go to choir straight from work. So it'll be a hot cross bun at 6 o clock and egg on toast when I get home at quarter to ten :)

Last night we had roast pork chops in vegetable (tomato, red pepper, onion, chilli) sauce with jacket pototo - a Gordon Ramsay recipe. It was lush.

Mmm now I want! Boring old pasta tonight, in a homemade sauce with mushrooms, onion, garlic and bacon.