What are your guilty pleasures?

bookwormmum

Food: Vanilla ice cream with crushed Oreos on top, chocolate covered coffee beans, coffee flavored jelly beans, Skittles

TV: America's Funniest Home Videos and the Spanish channel (particularly the soap operas.)

Music: Celine Dion, Hanson, and cheezy 90's boy/girl bands

Random: I love laundry detergent. It is one of my absolute favorite smells and I will wash everything just so that I can smell it. If it loses the smell, even if it isn't dirty, I wash it.

Edited by CaliLily

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay here are a few of mine, but you guys have to promise that if you ever run into my off-line friends you won't mention that we had this coversation! :)

- Reality TV shows like Big Brother, The Hills and The City

- Romantic comedy films

- EZ Cheeze :D (aka spray cheese in a can)

- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends cartoon

- Some Katy Perry and 3oh!3 songs :D

- A crazy tween vampire craze that makes me swoon whenever I see certain people with nice necks drinking coffee... :lol:

Here's some that come to mind right now:

- Trashy tv: Jeremy Kyle, Take Me Out, America's Next Top Model, What Katie Did Next etc

- Crisps, especially salt and vinegar ones

- Magazines: Heat, New, Glamour, Company are my favourites

- 80s music - the cheesier the better

- Belts

- Russell Howard

- Handbags

I've never actually posted a list in this thread. Okay, here are some from the standard tv/food/shopping/music/books categories:

- Scarves (I buy some I'll NEVER wear just coz they're pretty)

- O Brien's sandwiches (Irish sandwich bar, AMAZING sandwiches)

- Boybands (Westlife, Boyzone, Backstreet Boys, Hanson....)

- Twilight (despite thinking it's rubbish I love it)

- My Little Pony (I will ALWAYS love that show).

Some slightly more random ones:

- Watching cops ticketing illegally parked cars

- Organizing other people's shelves when they leave the room

- Making ridiculous amounts of tea so I get to spend more time with my brother (who, like me, is introverted, but is also a conversation-minimalist who would barely admit to liking me. He's difficult to spend time with but I love him to bits so I try!) The tea works because he comes out of his room to pour himself a cup and will sometimes stop and chat for a while before going back in. :D

I agree! I hate it when people drive/park/generally do stupid stuff in cars. It makes me want to do a happy dance when I see the justice gavel brought down on their bums! Oh, especially people who try to get away with parking in a meter spot without paying! :(

- A crazy tween vampire craze that makes me swoon whenever I see certain people with nice necks drinking coffee... :giggle:

Soooo with you on that one! :( Don't EVER change your avatar picture.

*High five!*

Here's some that come to mind right now:

- 80s music - the cheesier the better

With you on that too!

1* Come Dine with me. I love it.

5*Richard Hammond, Gordan Ramsey, Alan Shearer aresome of my celeb crushes I am slightly ashamed about :giggle:

Oh I'm with you on Richard Hammond! Some of my other celeb crushes that I'm slightly ashamed of are Noel Fielding, Alan Davies (I just love him on QI, he's like a little puppy dog :roll:) and Ryan Jones the Welsh Rugby captain. There's just something about him.....

Oh and I LOVE Come Dine With Me! Especially when they show all 5 episode back to back on a Saturday afternoon. Bliss!

TV shows with people falling over - Total Wipeout, Takeshi's Castle etc. They always cheer me up :(

I love love love Takeshi's Castle!! Skipping Stones is the funniest thing ever!

Probably sausage rolls and meat and potato pies, they are fattening, but a little fat is okay and it is also a guilty pleasure because of the damned crumbs that I seem to have a rage disease from!

Probably sausage rolls and

Sausage rolls and strawberry jam! It's yum, or apricot jam on them is just as nice ;)

Bagels with philadelphia and bacon! :lol:

Chicken, sweetcorn, bacon and mayo sandwich filler on tiger bread. Not exactly low fat and healthy but really delish :lol:

If you are talking about teacakes, i got bored with bread because i kept leaving half the loaf so I thought hey teacakes are in packs of six and raisins will be fine with bread! About the sausage rolls, i suppose it isn't the worst thing in the world, but to me it's crazier than teacakes + ham!