What are your guilty pleasures?

bookwormmum

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I agree with the stargate, my brother and friends watched SG1 all the time and I thought for gods sake will you turn it over so many times. But I have been addicted to stargate atlantis lately and watched them all and have an urge to go watch all of SG1 too.

And cheesy dorritos :) divine, I can only have them with elderflower juice from tesco for 97p, washes them down perfectly.

I know! When i lived at home, my parents had stargate sg1 on constantly, i was always like :yes: here comes o neill and company to save the day! But i watched regardless like 'why do i like this rubbish?' >:l lmao xD

And doritoes, they need washing down i agree, but at the time your eating they're gorgeous but after it's like man i feel so sick!

Also, i think chips and gravy is a guilty pleasure as i really shouldn't have it as often.

I confess I have not tried many of the foods you describe, though to me yes they sound romantically wonderful.

For me, I don't know why I must have the potato crisps with a nice spinach dip when I can and I make my own french fries , so much I blush to say, cook them in virgin olive oil, not on high. Then I dip them into fresh chicken gravy. I have found to my happiness that leaving the skins on means no gain of the weight at all. I rejoice in the potatoe skins!

Jaffas - they might be called something different elsewhere ....they are orange coated chocolate sweets. Traditionally eaten at the movies and rolled down the aisles. Once I start eating them I can't stop :D

I haven't had Jaffas in ages. I have ALWAYS had a desire to roll them down the aisle at the movies. :haha:

Every now and then I take out my crayons and color. :D

A couple of years ago I was planning a mosaic project and got the coloured pencils out to try to figure out the colours I was going to use. It was so much fun colouring in! It felt very relaxing; almost therapeutic.

Every now and then I take out my crayons and color. :haha:

Aww xD i actually love to colour every so often, i have a couple of colouring books. I think the nostalgia aspect and finding comfort in things you did whilst young is nice.

Cheerios, I'm absolutely addicted to them, but they're rather pricey for a box of cereal! :D

OMG. Me too. :D Honey nut ftw though. :haha:

I saw a wispa in the supermarket and was deliberating for ages whether to have it, but in the end i chose mint biscuits :haha: Right now, my guilty pleasure is having far too many packs of Wheat Crunchies!