What are your guilty pleasures?

bookwormmum

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine has always been handbags. I have far too many but I can't resist buying a new one when I go shopping. But you can never have too many handbags....right? :haha:

Oh I went through that too, never been a big stereotypical female shoe buyer but bags....thats another story. I was addicted at one point but I have turned to hats these past few years. I bought one in november last year, got one for xmas and feel i'm in need of another. Seen a great purple weave-like summer hat on la redoute I think - very nice.

I'm starting to have a thing for flat pumps from Primark. Anytime I go in, I come out with a new pair. I have plain black ones, black ones with bows on, red and black checkered ones, white ones with black outline, purple ones with roses on and there were gorgeous ones the other day which were green that I wanted. I also need blue, yellow, and pink.

hahaha i actually have a pair of primark pumps. They kill my feet if i ever decide to wear them, they're just kinda black and white checkered.

• 10 months later...

This thread hasn't been posted to for a while but I decided to revive it as it's great!

My main guilty pleasures are:

- watching trashy TV (Americas Next Top Model & The Hills mainly, I turn the TV over if someone else comes in I really am that ashamed!)

- Pot Noodles, I know they're rubbish but I love them!

- Cup-A-Soup, with bread dipped in. Yum!

- celebrity gossip magazines like Heat. I refuse to buy them but I pounce on them whenever I'm in a waiting room and then get annoyed when I have to put them down!

- buying scarves. I have a whole drawer full of them. That's too many scarves isn't it?

- like a few other people I have a colouring book which I do occasionally colour in, it's very relaxing :D

- being really incrediby lazy whenever I get the chance!!

This thread hasn't been posted to for a while but I decided to revive it as it's great!

My main guilty pleasures are:

- watching trashy TV (Americas Next Top Model & The Hills mainly, I turn the TV over if someone else comes in I really am that ashamed!)

- Pot Noodles, I know they're rubbish but I love them!

- Cup-A-Soup, with bread dipped in. Yum!

- celebrity gossip magazines like Heat. I refuse to buy them but I pounce on them whenever I'm in a waiting room and then get annoyed when I have to put them down!

- buying scarves. I have a whole drawer full of them. That's too many scarves isn't it?

- like a few other people I have a colouring book which I do occasionally colour in, it's very relaxing :D

- being really incrediby lazy whenever I get the chance!!

You can NEVER have too many scarves! :lol: I buy a new one virtually every time I go out :(

Pot noddles are lovely! I don't care what people say about them, I shall eat them!

My guilty pleasures:

- Casualty (the TV show) along with Come Dine With Me and Coach Trip.

- Books, if I ever enter a bookshop it is not possible to leave without buying a book and lucky me there is a Waterstones at my University.

- Online gaming.

- Garlic bread!!!!!

- Disney films.

- Dipping crisps in chocolate mousse...it is lovely :D

- Edward Cullen :( enough said!

*Trashy magazine stories - Woman, Take a Break, Chat etc :D.

*Hairspray the movie.

*Buying high heels because they're pretty even though I can't walk in them.

*Loose Women - love this show!

*Soccer Saturday on Sky

*Bear Behaving Badly

*Jelly cubes - not made up just the cubes

*Banana milkshake :D

Ooo.. I love this thread!

1* Come Dine with me. I love it.

2* Girls Aloud. I constantly have their CD in my car. But the CD comes out when I have friends in the car!

3* Cartoon Network. I love watching it even when the kids are at school.

4* Edward Cullen. This is a guilty pleasure, not for being ashamed. But for being guilty that sometimes think about him rahter than my OH, hehe :D

5*Richard Hammond, Gordan Ramsey, Alan Shearer aresome of my celeb crushes I am slightly ashamed about :D

6* Easting big chucks of Cranberry and Wensleydale.

Salad Cream sandwiches.

Beetroot and coleslaw sandwiches (they are seriously delicious!)

American dramas - Gossip Girl, 90210, The OC etc.

TV shows with people falling over - Total Wipeout, Takeshi's Castle etc. They always cheer me up :D

Disney Channel - Wizards of Waverly Place, Hannah Montana, JONAS, Sonny With A Chance etc. I'm 18 years old :lol:

Power ballads and 80's hair metal bands - Air Supply, Heart, REO Speedwagon :D I love belting out rock songs while I'm cleaning :)