Adverts you like/dislike?

Weave

I like the one that has the magical trevor song and the person on the skateboard riding through the balloons.:)

There's an advert with the Magical Trevor song in it? I LOVE that song - I loved the original animation the first time I saw it online - so annoying and addictive.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you mean the 118 24 7 ad and is it the advert for Aero whizzing through the chocolate bubbles!

I want a square fish! Kenny knows which one I mean:lol:

There's an advert with the Magical Trevor song in it? I LOVE that song - I loved the original animation the first time I saw it online - so annoying and addictive.

Another fan then Kell....is it Weeble & Bob sit these stupid sing a long things are on from the Banana phone type thing!!:)

There's a car ad at the moment (not sure what car) where the little boy asks his dad where he comes from. It then goes into detail (in a "visual" sort of way). I'm no prude but I do think it is bit graphic if indeed he is telling his boy about the birds and the bees. The punch line is quite good though.

Speaking of car ads, I used to like the Vauxhall Zafira ones with the two little Yorkshire lads taking the part of the grown-ups! That was really funny and the boys were great, they delivered their lines in the exactly right dry Yorkshire way.

I hate the ones that are like real life interviews. I've seen some of these for, probiotic yogurt, toothpaste and a stretchmark oil. What I hate is that they carry on as if your whole life is going to change just because you used the products. If you're constantly feeling bloated could it just be possible that you ate too much? No need for a cure just cut back a little next time. As for using an oil to reduce marks suddenly making you feel sexy therefore wanting to wear more clinging or closely fitted clothes, oh please!:irked:

I do like the Linx leather adverts with the cool cave guy but I detest linx products.

There's a car ad at the moment (not sure what car) where the little boy asks his dad where he comes from. It then goes into detail (in a "visual" sort of way). I'm no prude but I do think it is bit graphic if indeed he is telling his boy about the birds and the bees. The punch line is quite good though.

I actually like this one and it is very creative. Personally I think that it is inoffensive. Love the punch line

As for using an oil to reduce marks suddenly making you feel sexy therefore wanting to wear more clinging or closely fitted clothes, oh please!:blush:

Yeah, I hate that too - You can't see any of my stretch marks through tighter-fitting clothes - just how ropey is her belly exactly?!

What a waste of Cadbury creme eggs.....that one with all the eggs balanced on mouse traps and the head egg jumps from the stage and sets them all off:mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...

I really dislike the linx chocolate spray advert with the chocolate man, the cadburys advert with the eyebrows, Morrisons adverts, all day time adverts for some insurance, and any Daz advert :D!

The advert I do like at the moment is for the Twilight DVD :welcomebcf:

I never seem to see any new adverts until about 2 weeks after everyone else, so you've probably already seen this one, but I just saw a new(?) Specsavers one for the first time last night. It's the one with the two pensioners who sit down in the wrong place to eat their sandwiches - hilarious! :irked: I won't say more and spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

I just thought of two more I don't like. The triple velvet soft soft soft ad, I think that kid is really freaky! And the completely baffling advert with the kid wanting to do a poo at Pauls house! I find that disgusting.

I just thought of two more I don't like. The triple velvet soft soft soft ad, I think that kid is really freaky! And the completely baffling advert with the kid wanting to do a poo at Pauls house! I find that disgusting.

These two rate high on my most hated list! ;)

I would have locked the baby CEO in a cupboard and the small 'poo at paul's ' boy would have received a sly cuff round the back of his head!

Disclaimer - I love children, no really, I do! :)

• 4 weeks later...