I'd Do Anything (with a little Britain's Got Talent)

Mia

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't like Jessie's or Ashley's, and I was quite disappointed with Niamh last night. Jodie's such a drama queen! Aargh, those four can really get on my nerves!

Well, you'll all be pleased then. *sulks* I must be the only person on here who likes Ashley! I think she has a really good voice. When she was in the sing-off, I knew she'd be out, as Lloyd Webber was never going to save her. She sang the song far better than Niamh, but of course Lloyd Webber saved Niamh, saying that Ashley was "slightly out of tune". What?! I don't think she was out of tune at all.

The only slightly bad thing about Ashley was that she did have a bit of a psychotic death stare thing going on sometimes!

That's all my favourites gone now. The panel seem to say the complete opposite of what I think, yet I chose Lee Mead and Connie Fisher from the first programmes, so feel I can spot talent a bit! None of those left for Nancy really stand out. Rachel has grown on me, and Samantha is OK, but that's it. No doubt one of those will be going next week! :D

Well, you'll all be pleased then. *sulks* I must be the only person on here who likes Ashley! I think she has a really good voice. When she was in the sing-off, I knew she'd be out, as Lloyd Webber was never going to save her. She sang the song far better than Niamh, but of course Lloyd Webber saved Niamh, saying that Ashley was "slightly out of tune". What?! I don't think she was out of tune at all.

:smile2:

I only saw the last 5 mins as 'Young Musician of the Year' was by far the better programme!. Saw the sing off - I agree Mia, Niamh was terrible shouting and nasal Ashley was the better performance :D

I'm glad that Ashley has gone, but I agree- Niamh was a bit shouty and harsh to the ears in that. And I hope that Jodie goes next- drama queen.

Wow, that news surprised me, because he seemed to really dislike her and said flat out that he didn't rate her voice.

Well, so he should be lining something up for her - she's a really good singer IMO.

I didn't like Niamh or Samantha's singing tonight and I hope it's them in the sing off. It might be Niamh, but it certainly won't be Samantha, as she's the one the panel love. I thought her singing was under par tonight - she couldn't sing the low notes in her song and just "talked" them instead.

I thought Jodie and Rachel were good tonight, and I don't even like Jodie much! Which Nancy sang "I Will Always Love You?" tonight? Because that is one of my most loathed songs ever, I always have to turn the radio off if that song comes on, but whoever sang it made it much less horrible than usual. :smile2:

Barry Humphries is still a sleazeball, drooling over Samantha. *shudder*

At last, a sensible decision and Niamh finally got the boot! :smile2: I think I would like Jessie to go next.

Jodie, Samantha and Rachel were all very good tonight. Jodie has grown on me, as I've never really liked her much but I'm starting to.

Rachel's Cabaret song was excellent - finally the panel have noticed that she is good. :D Samantha was quite good, but I found Jodie a bit boring tonight (could have been the song she had). Jessie should go, I'm afraid. The others are much better than her.

Pretty well agree Mia.

Jessie drives me mad the way she sings out of the side of her face. At first I thought she was doing it because that's where the mic is and she thought she had to. She still does it though so it must just be the way she is. She seems to be a bit of a diva too.

At the beginning I saw Rachel and thought 'Here we go, another pro like Connie and Lee all lined up to make it look like a competition'.

Now she's the only one I like left!

Sam's sweet but I think she's a bit too green behind the ears and Jodie is a bit too much of a drama queen for my tastes. I can't get the image out of my head that she should be on a karaoke stage singing 'I Will Survive' to all her gay best friends

Exactly, Louise!

OK, I'm ready to rant now! What the :D just happened tonight? How the :motz: is Jessie still there? She's rubbish compared to the others! Even the panel thought so! When Rachel was announced to be in the sing-off, I was praying it would be with Jessie - then she would have been saved. I knew that if it was with Samantha, then he would save Samantha. My heart just sank.

Now, Samantha is very good. She is a good singer, but she cannot sing low notes very well. She does not show as much emotion when she is singing as Rachel, and she is not as good an actress. I think this is because of her age, and she will improve. Also, she was the least popular with the audience vote. Rachel, however, is an excellent singer (can sing high and low notes easily) and a good actress. Her performance of Cabaret was outstanding last night. So where's the :lol: logic?! Could it possibly be that Samantha is very good looking? Surely not. ;)

The only explanation for Jessie getting through is that the audience felt sorry for her and voted for the underdog.

Well, I wish them good luck with this production of Oliver! - they've systematically got rid of the best people. Connie was perfect for Maria, Lee was perfect for Joseph, but none of the remaining girls are perfect for Nancy. I look forward to seeing the reviews for the eventual winner's performance.

I didnt watch tonight and boy am I glad, I cant believe they voted Rachel off! I agree Jessie has a long way to come and is one of the weakest but on the other hand the panel treated her in an appalling way. She annoyed me from the start, the small town girl, top o' the morning act was tres irritating but for John to attack her like he did saying she was like a fish "flip floppin around on deck", when he was commenting on another performance was terrible. That got people backs up and made them vote for her. I mean both he and Denise have it in for her but they are too harsh in their comments to seem fair hence under dog status for Jessie.

Also think Jodie is over rated, just cant see her as Nancy. Rant over (for now :D).