I'd Do Anything (with a little Britain's Got Talent)

Mia

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shock result tonight! I fully expected Keisha to be in the sing off yet again, and she wasn't, it was Ashley and Francesca. I thought that Ashley had no chance, as Lloyd Webber said last night that he didn't rate her voice. But lo and behold, he said he'd taken the views of the panel into consideration and he saved Ashley! I was very surprised. I do like Ashley's voice, so I don't know why he doesn't like it. Oh well. :readingtwo:

Ooh, harsh! "I'd do anything" indeed! :readingtwo: Well, Lloyd Webber's in Vegas, so I don't think she could have got there and back so quickly. Barrowman's gay, Denise isn't, so that leaves Barry... Now I've got images in my head that I didn't really want. ;)

Ooh, harsh! "I'd do anything" indeed! :readingtwo: Well, Lloyd Webber's in Vegas, so I don't think she could have got there and back so quickly. Barrowman's gay, Denise isn't, so that leaves Barry... Now I've got images in my head that I didn't really want. ;)

ROFL! ;)

I quite liked Niamh yesterday. I thought the one that went tonight was far better than the one ALW saved.

</Hopeless with names>

Tonight I thought Keisha, Ashley and Sarah were very good, plus Jessie, although it pains me to say it (I don't like her).

I think Niamh and Samantha should be in the sing-off, but the chances of that happening are minimal!

I like Keisha and Ashley! I think Niamh should have gone - her singing was below par, but she gets through on her looks (like Samantha).

Keisha was great in the routine they did tonight and did not deserve to go. I'm glad Lloyd Webber said he would help her - I'm sure she'll get a part in a musical. And yes, I did notice him stomping off! :)

It was a very poor result.

Poor Sarah, sings with the boys and then it's bye-bye.

Was inevitable when it was her and Rachel in the sing-off.

Much as I really like Rachel, I'm quite bored of her now. And Jessie with her Elvis lip (although she was great with this weeks song) and Super-Sam.

I think I just like the interesting characters. I don't count Jodie as one of those though

Another travesty of a result! That's almost all my favourites gone now Sarah's gone. There was no way she deserved to go, but I just had a feeling when she got picked to perform with the Olivers. She has a lovely voice, but some of the panel had it in for her from the start. For goodness' sake, she had to dye her hair darker before they started taking her seriously! Then last night she was accused of having limited facial expressions. :D

I honestly think Lloyd Webber sabotaged her somewhat with the **** song he made her sing. She did an excellent job with it, but it's still a rubbish song. And Lloyd Webber said she sang it exactly how he wanted her to sing it and then still got rid of her! She was never going to please them.

I truely cannot understand what the panel see in Jessie and Rachel, they really are nothing special. I think it should have been Niamh who went.

Niamh shouts - she doesn't sing and her voice is harsh to go with her harsh face :D.

The one who is standing out for me - not very far ahead of the rest is Sam.

Jessie - the Judy Garland song was ghastly and they said it was the best in the series :smile2:

Ashley - who should have gone weeks ago did a great version of 'Big Spender' and got mediocre responses.

Bah! Sack them all!

I agree, H and D! Barry Humphries is just a letch - when Sam's on he's positively drooling, Homer Simpson style! *shudder* :smile2:

I've always liked Ashley, though she isn't popular. I think she's a really good singer, with a good range (most of them can belt out the high notes, but cannot sing low notes very well). She's my only favourite left now, so I fully expect her to go next week! :011:

And I forgot to say that Jodie is another one that I really can't understand her popularity. She's over the top with her singing and looks about 45 years old. :D

And I forgot to say that Jodie is another one that I really can't understand her popularity. She's over the top with her singing and looks about 45 years old. :D

I think people view her as 'ours' as she is pretty well the only one we've seen right from the very get go.

Even Jessie we didn't get to know until a little later. Some of the others I hadn't a clue about until they appeared on the live shows! :smile2:

But yes, Jodie is awful. Her over the top expressions of solidarity with the outgoing singer when we all know she must be thinking 'well that's me one step closer'.

Slightly off topic (sorry) but with ~V~ mentioning JB's Botox, I have to say that he's ruining his looks. His face looks plastic and shiny now. What an idiot. And for an actor, who needs to express emotion through facial expressions, to paralyse his facial muscles voluntarily? I just don't get it.

I know what you mean and its not like he (JB) needs it hes been appearing in roles where being wrinkle free isnt exactly a priority I still like him though! As for Jesse shes good but I dont think shes Nancy and the "Elvis" lip thing is so annoying shes does the same kind of preformance whatever song shes given. I dont understand Jodies popularity either shes just good cabaret. BH is a bit of a leer, I realise hes got stage experience but was there no one else they could get? ( Apologies for rant :D )

Thoughts on tonight...

I liked Ashley, Samantha and Rachel the best. Jessie was completely unintelligible - I couldn't make out most of what she was singing. There was another one who was exactly the same (can't remember who now), but John Barrowman said he could hear every word!

In general, the panel seem to think the exact opposite to me! And they really hate Ashley, who I quite like.

And what's going on with John Barrowman's looks? What's he done to his hair? It looked awful. What with the hair, the fake tan and the Botox, he's looking less and less attractive and more like a plastic Action Man.