Desperate Housewives

Inver

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I think they'll stick with the same narrator - Edie's had her episode of narration. :smile2:

I have to agree. From what I heard Edie's development was due to the actress wanting to quit the series... so she won't stick around to narrate. Shame, it could have been a nice twist, giving the series another voice.

Shame, it could have been a nice twist, giving the series another voice.

I thought that after the first series when Rex died - it would have been great to have him narrate an episode focusing on the guys of Wisteria Lane. :smile2:

I thought that after the first series when Rex died - it would have been great to have him narrate an episode focusing on the guys of Wisteria Lane. :smile2:

Yeah I loved that episode :D It was good to see the husbands a bit more.

Wow - did anyone watch the series finale last night. I have been really impressed with this season and can't wait for the next (mainly due to the cliffhanger at the end). Also love what's going to happen with Lynette and Tom :) There is still a part of me feels sorry for Dave.

I loved the finale so much! I think that

Mike was marrying Susan at the end purely becuase her ex-husband Karl (?) was there and I wouldn't have thought he would go if Mike was marrying Katherine

I think so too...

But I also think that the producer himself might not really know. I mean, whoever was under that veil in the last scene doesn't really matter. He's free to decide to go either way at the start of next season, depending on his mood and people's reactions to the finale

All in all, I was very disapointed by this season. But the finale was great!

Edit: sorry for the messed up spoiler tags!

I loved the finale so much! I think that

Mike was marrying Susan at the end purely becuase her ex-husband Karl (?) was there and I wouldn't have thought he would go if Mike was marrying Katherine

Didn't we see the face of the bride? I'm certain I saw the face of the bride and it was

Susan

- Im' quite definite in my mind about that. Mind you, I saw if several weeks ago now, so it's not fresh in my mind...

Phew...it was a great end to the series.

Glad wee MJ is OK and isn't Dave evil

:D It has to be Susan

Mike is marrying at the end or it will be disappointing start to the next one I didn't actually notice if Catherine was there !

When is it back on again and why does it have to be finished at the same time ER did. What we gonna watch now :tong:

Edited by Kell
Added spoiler to first sentence as suggested in next post. ;)

According to Wiki:

Season 6 (2009–2010)

Main article: Desperate Housewives (season 6)

ABC confirmed a sixth season on April 24, 2009. No further details have been released. ABC released the season's general synopses at their 2009-2010 television season press conference on May 19:

Susan (Teri Hatcher) and Mike (James Denton) are brought together by their worst fears; Lynette's (Felicity Huffman) unexpected pregnancy tests her family; as Bree's (Marcia Cross) marriage dissolves, she finds herself in the arms of another man; Gabrielle (Eva Longoria Parker) is in for a surprise when she and Carlos (Ricardo Antonio Chavira) welcome their niece, Ana (Maiara Walsh), into their home; and Katherine (Dana Delany) struggles over the thought of losing Mike.

According to the ABC site, DH will return "In the Fall", so we have to wait till then...

Oooh I hadn't seen that synopsis.

It looks like the bride must have been Katherine then, if she's "struggling over the thought of losing him" and Mike and Susan are "brought together" in next season... And what do you make of their 'worst fears'? Something happening to MJ? He only just escaped! *shudders*

I really can't wait now. :readingtwo:

No, I think quite the opposite: ONLY READ IF YOU'VE SEEN THE SEASON 5 FINALE ALREADY!!!

The bride is Susan - we saw Susan and Mike share a kiss when MJ was found alive and well and the look in their eyes said everything - Katherine has already lost him. Remember they live opposite each other - K will be able to see S & M every day and have to swallow it all - poor thing - to think she didn't move away because of Mike!

I think it's a badly worded synopsis and that it's actually of the season 5 finale - K getting left at the airport with a mis-spoken message of "I'm sorry" via that woman; MJ being rescued; M&S sharing a kiss - it's all just happened as the jump-off point for seasin 6.

Ah, of course. That makes much more sense.

And frankly I'd like the whole "will they or will they not end up together" stuff to stop. It's been lasting for too many seasons. Let's let them enjoy their (re)marriage and move on to other issues...

I've only just caught up with the last episodes, and I LOVED the finale.. it even had me in tears!!

Thinking that MJ could be dead, then seeing him standing there - Dave was such a complex character, finally deciding to let MJ go. I do, however, like the fact that he survived, and he's in a mental hospital - they can go anywhere with that!

I'm pretty sure that Mike married Susan at the end, and I so hope they're happy - but poor Katherine. And I love the thought of poor Lynette and Tom facing babies again!

• 3 months later...