Easter Dinner

I am too old for Mum to buy me more than one.;) I was going to open mine this evening while I was on my own, but the baby couldn't resist.:D

Your OH didn't get you one?!?!?

Muggle that cake is so cute, how old is your grand-daughter (she asks hoping said Grand-daughter is not 23)

Icecream, if you're too old then I must be too as I've got seven years on you; nearly eight. And let me say, if anyone tries to come between me and my chocolate, they're a dead man.

Aww cute rabbit cake, Muggle. ;)

We went to my parent's house and had roast pork with all the trimmings. I made pud - we had Delia's Marmalade Bread and Butter pudding. Well, the rest of them did - I had mango and raspberries!

My husband bought me a gorgeous Thornton's Egg with some Belgium chocolates - but I haven't started it yet!

Muggle, that was too nice to eat! :lol:

I have eaten too many figolli and feel slightly sick and very guilty! :-(

I had to "google" to find out what figolli were. :friends0:

The description of them sounds like they would be great tasting.

My GD has been selected to go to Europe (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, & I think, Italy) this summer as a "Student Ambassador'. She will be there for 20 days and is really looking forward to it.

I

had to "google" to find out what figolli were. :lol:

The description of them sounds like they would be great tasting.

They are!!

My GD has been selected to go to Europe (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, & I think, Italy) this summer as a "Student Ambassador'. She will be there for 20 days and is really looking forward to it.

I would too! Lucky girl!!:friends0: