What's the last CD you 'bought'?

Michelle

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I bought an ELO best of a couple of months ago. It's fantastic. Cheesy, yes. But it's just great fun to listen to. Oddly, I feel there's a bit of an ELO revival afoot, I've heard Mr Radio cropping up in all kinds of odd places.

And then, of course, you just have to listen to that Mika "Grace Kelly" single to know people are mimicking ELO.

Hey! I bought an ELO best of a couple of months ago. It's fantastic. Cheesy, yes. But it's just great fun to listen to. Oddly, I feel there's a bit of an ELO revival afoot, I've heard Mr Radio cropping up in all kinds of odd places.

And then, of course, you just have to listen to that Mika "Grace Kelly" single to know people are mimicking ELO.

ELO bring back wonderful memories of art lessons at school in which we were allowed to listen to the radio - ah those were the days!:lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
The best of Siouxie and the banshees:D

Ooo good choice Gyre - my hairdresser went to see Siouxie Sioux live recently - he said she looked fab in a silver (or was it gold) lame catsuit.

Morrissey Greatest Hits

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought (yes paid for!) the new less than jake album I <3 GNV FLA

I dont want to wait for it to be delivered tho so i will download it too and save myself having to rip it to computer.