Hello

March

I'm new here.

I'm from Singapore, where its summer all year round except for a couple of months of monsoon season towards the end of the year.

I love reading fiction books and hope to make new friends from here whereby I can have interesting discussions with.

Hi March! May I ask, why such a name? And yes, do tell us a little about your favourite reads. I'm sure you'll find some likeminded people here, and plenty of suggestions for new reads. Welcome to the forum!

Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome.

For ii : I was born in the month of March and like to use it as my nickname.

For ii & Michelle :

My favourite authors are

1. John Grisham - Especially his earlier books like The Firm and The Client,

2. Nicholas Sparks - I've read The Notebook, The Wedding and At First Sight. And thoroughly enjoyed watching the movies of The Notebook and Message in a Bottle.

3. Michael Crichton - Enjoyed reading and watching Congo. Prefer the book Timeline to the movie. Have also read Prey and Next.

And fast becoming a fan of Simon Kernick. I've finished his "un-put-downable" (if there is such a word) Relentless in 24 hours.

I would also recommend Derailed by James Siegel. Its totally worth reading.

I'm waiting to buy P.S. I Love You once it becomes available in the local bookstore.

Has anyone read The Six Sacred Stones by Matthew Reilly? I have my eye on that one;).