What Are You Watching Now? - 2015

Athena

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final episode of Agent Carter, not that I've been following it with 100% concentration, but I've got the general gist of it & it's been pretty enjoyable.

I`ve got two eps to go - it`s a bit chore-ish at present for me.  :smile:

BTW, did you also start missing Legend of the Seeker whilst watching it ?!   :giggle2:

Edited by Little Pixie

Final episode of Agent Carter, not that I've been following it with 100% concentration, but I've got the general gist of it & it's been pretty enjoyable.

Agent Carter is great! :D  Can't wait for season 2  :D 

Last night:

Ray Donovan 3x07

Show Me A Hero pt 2

She looked like she'd lost far too much weight. And her hair wasn't as good!

Didn't notice the first but agree with the second - brunette Bridget was far better :wub:   :giggle2:

Watched the first ep of Fear the Walking Dead last night.  Pretty boring and predictable, tbh :shrug:

Well, yeah, of course it's predictable, Steve. We already know what's going to happen!! :P It copped a lot of criticism on Facebook for being too slow, but I don't know what people expect. It's the prelude to when it all happened, so of course it's not going to be as action-packed (at least, not straight away). People expect too much too quickly these days. Apparently the body count rises in episode two.

Bit of a knee-jerk reaction there, Kylie  :P

I didn't mean boring and predictable in zombie outbreak or action terms, I meant in terms of characters and what they did.  It was . . . bland.  As for expecting too much too quickly these days, as a fan of The Wire, Deadwood, The Sopranos etc, I love the slow burn - so long as the characters are interesting.  These ones aren't so far, but I'll do my usual and give it a few more episodes.

There are a few shows that I am into at the moment:

Defiance

Falling Skies

Dominion

Frustration last night I went to watch the last two episodes of Series 3 of Motive which I had taped from sky, only to find that it was the same episode even though it said episode 12 and episode 13. hopefully I can find the last episode to watch it

I've been watching the 9th season of The Office, even though I promised myself I wouldn't, until it's on TV... But I needed something to make me laugh! And boy oh boy.... Bobblybear!!

I've seen things unraveling between Pam and Jim and I'm so scared  :hide:   It's come out of nowhere, or that's what it seems like! And Andy's trip... He's gone cuckoo!! And oh my god, Oscar and the senator?!? :D And oh my god Angela and Andy have rediscovered themselves. The latest episode I watched was the one where Angela was giving Aunt a bath. Oh my god so much is happening!!! But you know what? I was afraid this season would be awful, but it's been so much fun! :wub: This is a good show, through and through :wub: But no spoilers! I still have maybe 6 episodes to watch. Maybe 8. I can't remember the number of the last one I watched. Oh my god I love this show! 

Edit: One of my favorite episodes was where

Kevin found out about Oscar and the senator and he almost spilled the beans and there were so many times where things were leading to him not being able to hold it in. And then when the senator actually came to visit, and touched Oscar, and Oscar was so scared, and Kevin just congratulated senator and telling him he supported him. And then Kevin telling the camera crew that he'd forgot about the affair and how he started laughing :D Oh my god. TV gold!! 

Edited by frankie

A bit of both. :lol:

Do you know, I've just realised that I've never watched the last few eps of the second season :o   Well that just means I'm going to have to start from the beginning again, I suppose :giggle2:

And . . .

post-6588-0-01373700-1441226153_thumb.jpg  post-6588-0-74435900-1441226164_thumb.jpg

It's not the same person I tells ya! :no:  :giggle2: