What Are You Watching Now? - 2015

Athena

I also saw `coming soon` trailers for The Flash/Arrow and Sleepy hollow - whee !  :angcat:

Must admit, I gave up on Sleepy Hollow half way through the second season.  I really liked it at first but I thought Nicole Beharie's acting in the second season was appalling - it was like she was phoning it in from half a world away  :banghead:

Castle 7x18 - the obligatory Ryan episode for the season

Aquarius 1x06 - still quite liking this, mainly for Duchovny's performance - he's good at playing a-holes  :giggle2:

Fear the Walking Dead 1x03  :doh:   I thought the characters couldn't possibly get any dumber.  I was wrong :lol:  

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must admit, I gave up on Sleepy Hollow half way through the second season.  I really liked it at first but I thought Nicole Beharie's acting in the second season was appalling - it was like she was phoning it in from half a world away  :banghead:

I may have been focusing on Tom Mison too much to notice.  :blush2:

Watching the third episode of Mr Robot. Anyone seen this before? I think it's ace but I'm pretty sure I've worked out a major plot point, which kinda ruins it.

The Office: U.S. version season 2 - I watched two full seasons, but it's not my cup of tea. It has some funny moments and some well-made characters, but it isn't enough. It already seemed the story was forced in order to milk certain subplots, so I think it's better to stop now before I become too invested in the characters. I'm currently obtaining Battlestar Galactica: Remake from the internet.

Battlestar Galactica: Remake the miniseries - these first two massive episodes were good. Man created machine, machine turned against man, an armistice was agreed and machine has now returned to wipe out the entire human race. The plot is already confusing after two episodes, but it has hold held itself together so far and I hope it maintains this way. There were some space battles and plenty of exposition, so now I think I know everything I need to know from the characters and settings. Mass Effect seems to be heavily based on this, they're great videogames and I recommend them. Now, onwards to the main series.

Edited by woolf woolf

^^  BSG gets better.  Much, much better.

The last 3 eps of Defiance S3 .  :blink:

It hasn't been renewed yet, so chances are that's the end.  I think they wrapped it up pretty well.

ETA:  I thought that final sequence was wonderful :smile:

Edited by Karsa Orlong

The Office: U.S. version season 2 - I watched two full seasons, but it's not my cup of tea. It has some funny moments and some well-made characters, but it isn't enough. It already seemed the story was forced in order to milk certain subplots, so I think it's better to stop now before I become too invested in the characters. I'm currently obtaining Battlestar Galactica: Remake from the internet.

Awwww, too bad you didn't like it :( Have you seen the British original? 

The first episode of Midwinter of the Spirit.  It's a while since I read the book but, from what I can remember, it's a pretty decent adaptation so far.  No idea why they started with the second book in the series, though :unsure:  :shrug:

Yep, BSG is definitely one to stick with :)

I have been watching mostly BBC stuff lately:

Cradle to Grave - amusing

Boy meets Girl - rather different to the standard sitcom scenario

I'm really enjoying these two programmes. Cradle to Grave is very funny, and while Boy meets girl isn't laugh out loud funny, is has made me smile and is quite heart-warming.