What Are You Watching Now? - 2015

Athena

Do you know, I've just realised that I've never watched the last few eps of the second season :o   Well that just means I'm going to have to start from the beginning again, I suppose :giggle2:

And . . .

attachicon.gifBridget Legend.jpg  attachicon.gifBridget Agent Carter.jpg

It's not the same person I tells ya! :no:  :giggle2:

How could you not watch to the very end !!  :o  :o

You`re right, she looks sooooo different.  :blink:

Off to watch The Flash finale.  :doowapstart:

BTW, I noticed that repeats of Arrow S3 start soon on SKY2 - hurray ! :)

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How could you not watch to the very end !!  :o  :o

I lost interest when it was cancelled :shrug:  I never watched it because I liked the show, anyway  :giggle2:

Off to watch The Flash finale.  :doowapstart:

Enjoy!   :D

Lots of great character scenes to start off with, then BANG!  :giggle2: 

I've been watching the 9th season of The Office, even though I promised myself I wouldn't, until it's on TV... But I needed something to make me laugh! And boy oh boy.... Bobblybear!!

I've seen things unraveling between Pam and Jim and I'm so scared  :hide:   It's come out of nowhere, or that's what it seems like! And Andy's trip... He's gone cuckoo!! And oh my god, Oscar and the senator?!? :D And oh my god Angela and Andy have rediscovered themselves. The latest episode I watched was the one where Angela was giving Aunt a bath. Oh my god so much is happening!!! But you know what? I was afraid this season would be awful, but it's been so much fun! :wub: This is a good show, through and through :wub: But no spoilers! I still have maybe 6 episodes to watch. Maybe 8. I can't remember the number of the last one I watched. Oh my god I love this show! 

Edit: One of my favorite episodes was where

Kevin found out about Oscar and the senator and he almost spilled the beans and there were so many times where things were leading to him not being able to hold it in. And then when the senator actually came to visit, and touched Oscar, and Oscar was so scared, and Kevin just congratulated senator and telling him he supported him. And then Kevin telling the camera crew that he'd forgot about the affair and how he started laughing :D Oh my god. TV gold!! 

Andy's character annoyed me a bit in season 9. I think he just went off the deep-end a bit. Oh yeah, Pam and Jim!!! :thud: I won't spoil anything for you, but I have to say I did think Brian, the cameraman, was quite nice to look at. :giggle: That argument Pam and Jim had about Pam not recording the rehearsal was brutal!! :thud: So well acted on Pam's part.

Oh yes, Oscar and the senator....brilliant, isn't it? :D Poor Angela though.

I enjoyed Season 9 as much as the others, so I don't know why so many people thought it went downhill.  I think it was as every bit as funny and original and the rest of the series. People said it went downhill after seasons 6/7 but I can't say I noticed. :dunno:

Oh, and this isn't really a spoiler, but one of my favourite moments (you probably haven't seen the episode yet) is when Dwight is at a funeral, and he has to make sure the person is really dead. It's shocking, but so so funny. :D :D

Edited by bobblybear

I lost interest when it was cancelled :shrug:  I never watched it because I liked the show, anyway  :giggle2:

Were you just watching for the laydeez ? Shocker !  ;)  ;)

The Flash finale - superb ! 

I thought I knew what was going to happen - got completely wrongfooted - what brilliant twists !

The Flash finale - superb ! 

I thought I knew what was going to happen - got completely wrongfooted - what brilliant twists !

It was rather good, wasn't it? :D

Season 2 teaser trailer (includes spoilers for season 1):

Trying out Arrested Development on the recommendation of a friend. Pretty hilarious in parts.

I really wanted to like that show, but I just couldn't be bothered after watching half a season. Have you seen Community? Now that's a funny show. :D

Andy's character annoyed me a bit in season 9. I think he just went off the deep-end a bit. Oh yeah, Pam and Jim!!! I won't spoil anything for you, but I have to say I did think Brian, the cameraman, was quite nice to look at. That argument Pam and Jim had about Pam not recording the rehearsal was brutal!! So well acted on Pam's part.

Oh yes, Oscar and the senator....brilliant, isn't it? Poor Angela though.

I enjoyed Season 9 as much as the others, so I don't know why so many people thought it went downhill.  I think it was as every bit as funny and original and the rest of the series. People said it went downhill after seasons 6/7 but I can't say I noticed.

Oh, and this isn't really a spoiler, but one of my favourite moments (you probably haven't seen the episode yet) is when Dwight is at a funeral, and he has to make sure the person is really dead. It's shocking, but so so funny. :D :D

Oh yeah, Andy's been a real douche bag in the 9th season. I really don't like him at all!! :no: The Pam and Jim thing is finally fixed now, phew!! It was really, really scary!! And yeah, the recital argument was really brutal, and I felt for Pam so much! Jenna Fischer did an ace job with that. I was so afraid that Jim would F things up and they'd split up... The camera man was really nice to look at, yes :D :D

I couldn't believe it when the show was going to air and the senator had to come out, and then he announced he was in love with someone else and not Oscar!! That was a huuuuge blow :( But I loved it when Oscar got really concerned about Angela and asked her to move in with him. Angela's been showing a softer side to her. At times! :D Oh and when Dwight became the manager, I loved it that he chose Jim as the assistant to the manager, and the A.A.R.M challenge :D Those scenes were so much fun :D I love it how Jim and Dwight are finally getting along. Jim's just decided to embrace Dwight's quirks :D Oh man, there would be so much to talk about... But I can't remember it all. Remember the opening of one episode where Phyllis was listening to 50 Shades of Grey?? :D

And yep, the funeral thing came out of nowhere and it was so funny :D Poor Oscar who had to witness it! 

I have to now agree with you, I was totally prejudiced towards the 9th season but it's been a riot :wub: I only have maybe three more episodes to watch and it's been getting difficult already, what with things... You can sense an ending coming. I'm probably going to cry when it's over :(

Edited by frankie

8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown

Greg Davies does Chris Eubank again . . . 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x34x4m8_greg-davies-as-chris-eubank-again-8-out-of-10-cats-does-countdown-7x17-2015-09-04-2100w_fun

:lol:   :lol:

8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown

Greg Davies does Chris Eubank again . . . 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x34x4m8_greg-davies-as-chris-eubank-again-8-out-of-10-cats-does-countdown-7x17-2015-09-04-2100w_fun

:lol:   :lol:

:lol:

I love Greg Davies :D

Catching up with Danny Baker's Cradle to Grave .. not quite as funny as I thought it'd be (given as I love the book it's based on .. Going to Sea in a Sieve) but maybe it needs time to settle. Only seen one episode so far. 

I love Greg Davies too!  His face when Chris Eubank came on was a picture! :lol: He's recently done a series on Dave called Taskmaster where he sets challenges for a group of comedians, and although it's quite childish at times, I've actually cried with laughter at times.

I agree with you about Cradle to Grave, Kay.  I like it, but I sort of feel it might be better if it was 45 minutes or an hour long and give each story time to develop a bit more.