What Are You Watching Now? - 2015

Athena

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:giggle:  :giggle:  :giggle:

I like how they`ve swapped Oliver`s gloomy warehouse for... a gloomy computer lab. And that he actually has his own gang now.

:smile:

Ah right, I forgot you'd missed all of that :smile:   It also occurred to me that you missed the season 2 episodes where Barry Allen was introduced - before he became The Flash and got his own series :lol:

Ah right, I forgot you'd missed all of that :smile:   It also occurred to me that you missed the season 2 episodes where Barry Allen was introduced - before he became The Flash and got his own series :lol:

Yes - my response to ` previously on...` is Whaaattt ??  :giggle2: 

Edited by Little Pixie

Chicago Fire S3/14 and now Big Bang Theory S8/15, not that we watch BBT in order, we record random episodes off different channels and could be any episode from any season anytime, the hardest thing is trying to figure out or remember who is in relationships! Adds to the fun! :D

Watched the first two episodes of The Twilight Zone last night.  I don't think I've ever seen them in the proper order before, so it did make me laugh that Earl Holliman is in the first ep, and the first thing you see in the second ep is Robbie the Robot :lol:  :lol:

Arrow 3 x 09  

Noo ! Nooo ! NOOOOOOOOOO !!!

They (almost) killed Oliver ! Thankfully, I know he`ll be back, `cos I`ve already seen him turn up in The Flash finale, but I squeaked when he had his throat cut, and then double-squeaked when he got run through with a sword. The Horror !

And Boo! to SKY2 for not turning on for the ep before that, which turns out to be a Flash/Arrow croosover - thankfully I can watch it this Thursday.

:o  :o  :o

Dr Who.  Quite disappointed. Meh. 

Did you watch the whole series? I've watched seasons 1 & 2 before, and I knew it was good, but I'd forgotten just how incredibly good it is! :wub: And the cast is just amazing. This is pure TV gold, this is. Can't wait to start season 3 and watch all-new-to-me episodes!!

Yeah, I watched the whole series. It's one of the reasons I swapped from Amazon Prime to Netflix. Prime had all seasons free except for the last one, which you had to pay for. :theboss: They were all free on Netflix, so I swapped over and finished the series. :boogie:

I've nearly finished Season 3 of The Walking Dead, and I've started watching Friends from the beginning. I've seen loads of the Friends episodes, but none of the earlier ones. They all look so young!! :D

Arrow 3 x 09  

Noo ! Nooo ! NOOOOOOOOOO !!!

They (almost) killed Oliver ! Thankfully, I know he`ll be back, `cos I`ve already seen him turn up in The Flash finale, but I squeaked when he had his throat cut, and then double-squeaked when he got run through with a sword. The Horror !

And Boo! to SKY2 for not turning on for the ep before that, which turns out to be a Flash/Arrow croosover - thankfully I can watch it this Thursday.

:o  :o  :o

Yeah, he couldn't possibly survive that . . . could he? :lol:  Still, it gives Felicity a chance to get all emotional again - she's very good at that  :giggle2:  

The Twilight Zone 1x03 - Mr Denton on Doomsday.  Doug McLure!!  Must've been one of the first things he appeared in   :D

Yeah, I watched the whole series. It's one of the reasons I swapped from Amazon Prime to Netflix. Prime had all seasons free except for the last one, which you had to pay for. :theboss: They were all free on Netflix, so I swapped over and finished the series. 

:lol: :lol: So weird that they wouldn't have all the seasons of a specific TV series :unsure: I'm glad you were able to watch the whole series in the end, though. Awesome stuff :)

I just watched the first episode of the second season of Dexter