What's the weather like?

Virginia

The wind has been insane here today, not sure about actual speeds but very fast indeed. Also it's only 3°C right now so lord knows only what it was this morning when I got up. I know that's not cold compared to where some of you folks live, but with that wind it feels pretty darn cold to me.

Pretty mild today although overcast. It looks like it rained last night but I swear I heard nothing. Our temps are expected to climb by tomorrow. I have decided to stop complaining about it and just go with the flow, which is laughable cause its not like I can actually DO anything about the weather anyway!

It started snowing here just before 5pm and hasn't stopped since. We have several inches of the stuff and my chances of getting to work tomorrow morning look pretty slim unless the temperature goes up and it starts to rain.

Woke up to snow, but it's already melting.

My region is also on severe flood alert, so that's fun.  Tidal surge expected at around 9.30pm.  My next post may come from the inside of a dinghy!   :o

Fingers crossed you`ll be okay. :(  How many books can you get into a dinghy ! :o

We`ve flooded here in Shropshire more times than I can even remember - luckily we have a flood wall now. :)

Fingers crossed you`ll be okay. :(  How many books can you get into a dinghy ! :o

We`ve flooded here in Shropshire more times than I can even remember - luckily we have a flood wall now. :)

I live in a top-floor flat, so I'll be ok.  :D  Gosh, yes, all of the books; the dinghy would sink!

Our last severe flood alert was back in 2013, and the flooding was minimal; it didn't reach anywhere near where I live.  Hopefully the same will be true for this time around.

Lucky you for having good flood defences!