What's the weather like?

Virginia

Last week we had such mild weather, then last night happened it was so cold and we had such thick fog, it was still around when driving into work today and could not see a thing.  The fog has lifted now but hope it stays away.

Been cold and dark for a couple of weeks now, but so long as it isn't raining - which it hasn't been - I tend not to mind. Quite nice to get wrapped up in warm clothes and go for a walk - or just sit in a comfy jumper and stay out of the cold in front of the fire.

It's got much colder here, very frosty this morning and I've just been in the garden doing some pruning and my feet are still thawing out!  Bright and cold again but beginning to get dark now, think it will get very cold again tonight.

About the same here - about 4 degrees maybe with a definite chill in the air, but beautiful blue skies. Just the sort of winter weather I love. I hope it's like this tomorrow again when I return to work, so I can get a good walk around the site.  

It is pouring down right now, cool, and the electricity just came back on after a couple of hours off. Fingers crossed it doesn't go out again. How those repair guys manage to fix it that fast is a miracle to me! It was out all over the area, several cities around here were dark.

It's been raining for several days now, not like this right here, but the rivers are at flood stage. Thankfully not right by us. They say it'll be clear tomorrow though.