What's the weather like?

Virginia

Sorry to hear that, Nollaig, but we had a glorious weekend!  Well Saturday started and finished nicely, but was quite overcast during the afternoon, but yesterday was lovely.  I managed to pot up most of the plants I bought over the Bank Holiday weekend.  If it's any consolation, the weather's meant to change this week though, so maybe you'll get the good weather when we're getting rained on!

We went from freezing cold to hot sunshine in the space of a day.  Was on holiday last week and we were in shorts and t shirts paddling in the sea.  Because you never know what to expect i still took water proofs, umbrella, boots as well as summer tops. Madness but it is the UK

Started raining around 4.00 and has hardly stopped, got soaked when I left work, my stuff is still drying out.  Hopefully the weekend wasn't the best weather we'll get this summer! :o

I have never seen so much rain fall in a couple of hours, trying to get to work today and having to drive through surface water that was covering the whole of the road because the sinks could not cope.

Was torrential here yesterday with flooding throughout the county, caused the temporary tarmac on the 'smart' M3 - best use of an oxymoron this week! :D - to lift causing absolute chaos for hours. Our village is right next to one of the junctions so every man and his wife thought they would be better off leaving the motorway and cutting through, they just got stuck elsewhere!

Beautiful in Surrey today though, sunny and warm, off out again soon to take Jojo for a swim and play soon! Supposed to take a turn for the cooler tomorrow. :(

Glorious all over the weekend, managed to get some weeding done as well as sitting out with a book of course.  Today has turned out to be just as nice, hope it continues.

After a week or so of absolutely glorious weather, the humidity has returned, along with much rain forecast for a few days.  Ho Hummmmmm.....just think, hurricane season begins in less than two weeks!  Hah!