The last film you saw - 2014

Michelle

I've seen it a million times before, but I decided to take my sons education in hand (he's 12) and show him the awesomeness that is.....the original Predator!

Get to the choppa!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've seen it a million times before, but I decided to take my sons education in hand (he's 12) and show him the awesomeness that is.....the original Predator!

Get to the choppa!

Ah that's great! A proper boy film.

Get to the choppa!

:D

"You're bleeding."

"I ain't got time to bleed."

Throws grenade.

"You got time to duck?"

:giggle2:

Captain America: The Winter Solider

Saw this at the cinema and enjoyed it enough to be fleeced £15.00 by Marvel for another watch.  I do like what they are doing in these films.  The extras on the disk could be a bit more substantial though . . .

Captain America: The Winter Solider

Saw this at the cinema and enjoyed it enough to be fleeced £15.00 by Marvel for another watch.  I do like what they are doing in these films.  The extras on the disk could be a bit more substantial though . . .

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it. Shame about the extras though. My copy should be arriving soon, though we might not watch it straight away depending on how tired I feel etc..

:D

"You're bleeding."

"I ain't got time to bleed."

Throws grenade.

"You got time to duck?"

:giggle2:

and my personal favourite....

"If it bleeds, we can kill it" :D

ts_zps6eb2d75b.jpg

Classic!!! So is the soundtrack!

Agreed :cool: 

I watched a 90s movie last night, it was on TV. She's the One with a lot of well known actors. Oh and John Mahoney was in it, I didn't know that beforehand, so that was a really nice surprise :wub: He's so classy :wub: 

Cube is a brilliant film. I remember my wife and I picking that up in blockbusters years ago not knowing what it was and we were just blown away by it. I watched one of the sequels but it was not worth watching. 

Edited by vodkafan

I watched about half hour of a strange film called Palindromes. Supposed to be a comedy but I just found it weird and vaguely disturbing so I switched it off.

Watched Dredd again. You know where you are with good old action and violence. :D

The help was on the telly tonight. As it's a beloved award-winning film, I thought I'd like it. But once again, I have to admit that I don't like many dramas. Which is funny, cause I like quite a few drama tv-series. I must assume it's the characters I like and want to follow. I quit The Help after 30 minutes.