Never Ending Song Titles - Part 8

4 hours ago, poppy said:

That girl has FAR too much to say for herself!! 😉

Dance Me To the End of Love ~ Leonard Cohen

Save the Last Dance For Me - Emmylou Harris

( I think I would have been close to you in number of posts but I was absent from the forum for a couple years when I went back to work, remember) ?  😀

44 minutes ago, muggle not said:

( I think I would have been close to you in number of posts but I was absent from the forum for a couple years when I went back to work, remember) ?  😀

That's right! If it hadn't been for that time, I'm sure you would have beaten me 😊

41 minutes ago, lunababymoonchild said:

Just because I got involved with this further up the thread and therefore need to be consistent, shouldn't the next title be God Save the Queen by the Sex Pistols? 

I was using 'the' as the common word. Not something I usually do, but I believe it's allowed?

11 minutes ago, lunababymoonchild said:

Ah. My apologies. Carry on, I clearly have no idea!

Don't worry in the slightest 😅 I look at them sometimes and can't see where the association is either, it takes me ages to click.

And what can happen (I think that's what occurred with timebug's post above, and I've done it frequently too) is the person posts a reply to the previous page, not realising someone else has replied in the meantime.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A Little Loving -  The Fourmost

Apologies for earlier when I posted ' Don't Stop Me Now - Queen' but the last post shown on my screen was

'Don't Stop the Dance - Roxy Music' and it was a logical follow on. Something must have prevented the later posts showing!

Give a Little Bit ~ Supertramp

23 hours ago, timebug said:

Apologies for earlier when I posted ' Don't Stop Me Now - Queen' but the last post shown on my screen was

'Don't Stop the Dance - Roxy Music' and it was a logical follow on. Something must have prevented the later posts showing!

It's very easily done, timebug. Particularly if you click on a notification and others have posted since then, you can be posting to the previous page. I've done it heaps of times. What I try to remember to do now, is check I'm on the last page before I reply.

• 2 weeks later...