What are you watching now? - 2013

Lilywhite

The Valleys :blush:

I honestly only wanted to watch a minute or two of it, to see if it's as bad as I've heard, but then I wanted to watch more because it's great language practice, I've never really heard any Welsh people speak, and now I'm hooked! :blush: I started on Wednesday, from s1e1 and now I'm already on s2e6 :blush: Partial!!

Edited by frankie

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished The Valleys, and I'm gutted! :(

Now I was thinking about what to watch today, I'm tired so can't be bothered to do anything else than stay in bed and watch somefink, and then it hit me: Peep Show!!! Luckily the episodes are on youtube, so this ought to be a good day :D:wub:

The Returned ep 7 :smile:

Sorry Steve, still loving it. ;)

No need to be sorry, I'm glad you're enjoying it  :smile:   I have given up on it, though.  Tried to watch the rest of episode 5 and found my mind was wandering, realised I didn't care about any of the characters, so deleted it from the epg :shrug:

No need to be sorry, I'm glad you're enjoying it  :smile:   I have given up on it, though.  Tried to watch the rest of episode 5 and found my mind was wandering, realised I didn't care about any of the characters, so deleted it from the epg :shrug:

Does your Mum not like it ? :blush2:

Does your Mum not like it ? :blush2:

:lol:  I'll have to ask her - I'll tell her 'Sarah says you might like it' :D

I can tell you now that she won't have, though - I don't think she knows any channels exist outside BBC1 and ITV1 :lol:

:lol:  I'll have to ask her - I'll tell her 'Sarah says you might like it' :D

I can tell you now that she won't have, though - I don't think she knows any channels exist outside BBC1 and ITV1 :lol:

:giggle2:

BTW, there`s zombie nuddyness. :o

I've also been watching Luther. Plot holes you could hide the Earth in, but who cares?! It's a total cliche, but programmes like this really are worth the licence fee all by themselves