What are you watching now? - 2013

Lilywhite

Jesse Stone : Benefit of the Doubt

Spoiler:

x

Just thought I'd jump in and say, if you type [ spoiler ] <<put your spoilery text here [ / spoiler ] without spaces, it will show up as this:

This is some spoilery text.

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did,The hero seemed a bit young, looking forward to the next 12 EP5. I like the actor who played the Car Sales/Councillor.

We've been continuing on with the Big Bang Theory, watched two episodes from season four yesterday. It's good but season four is not my favourite season, both of us don't really like Priya. I look forward to the release of season six on Blu-ray, it'll be one of my birthday presents (hopefully). We've only seen the first half, because they only broadcast the first half here for some reason (so far, at least).

I did,The hero seemed a bit young, looking forward to the next 12 EP5. I like the actor who played the Car Sales/Councillor.

Yeah, it was quite good! Better than I thought, but I will need to re-read the book to see whether it is very different. A few things happened that I don't recall happening in the book but that just may be my memory. :giggle:

The Big Bang Theory is so awesome!

I finished watching all four seasons of Community last week. I loved it so much that I thought I'd watch the first episode of the first season again today, just to see how they all met for the first time...then suddenly I had watched eight episodes. :o

I'm now watching the cricket.

Sense and Sensibility was on tv yesterday (the one with Emma Thompson and Hugh Grant) unfortunately I was knackered so only managed to watch the first bit, before I went to bed. I guess I have to finish it by watching the dvd again at some point

Am thinking I may have to read a classic soon-possible an Austen one :)

Sense and Sensibility was on tv yesterday (the one with Emma Thompson and Hugh Grant) unfortunately I was knackered so only managed to watch the first bit, before I went to bed. I guess I have to finish it by watching the dvd again at some point

Am thinking I may have to read a classic soon-possible an Austen one :)

We caught the second half of it the other night - came across it channel hopping, then couldn't bear to turn it off :D

We recently watched Jonathan Creek - The Grinning Man, a really good two hour special. I've only seen part of the normal Jonathan Creek episodes (I bought the DVDs but they were too heavy to take with me to the Netherlands so they're still in the UK). I really like all of the episodes I've seen so far, and this special was really good. I didn't really care for the scary bits, but if you like scary bits then you'll like those! I just don't like being scared :P. Other than that though, I really enjoyed the mystery, riddles, back stories, of the special.

Dharma & Greg. I used to watch this in my teens, eventhough I didn't really like Dharma and I thought Greg was boring and stiff. But I was watching Townies yesterday and that led to Jenna Elfman and then I remembered Thomas Gibson's quite easy on the eyes and then I remembered Castle's Mum is Dharma's Mum. So I just started watching the first episode of the first season, and I'm only a few minutes in, but I'm loving it :D

We watched two episodes of StarGate Universe, only two episodes left now! We plan to watch them in the next few days. After that I'd like to see some of the extras on the DVD and then it's over. My brother is currently watching my StarGate SG-1 DVDs, of which he has seen some episodes before with me but not others. It's made me want to see it again too XD. I really do love all three of the StarGate series.