What are you listening to? - 2013

Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Great album :D  - although my fave of his isn't on it . . .

I saw him back in the 80s.  He fell over on stage and couldn't get back up straight away, so he kept playing while he was lying on his back.  It was very Spinal Tap :D

^^ Great album :D  - although my fave of his isn't on it . . .

I saw him back in the 80s.  He fell over on stage and couldn't get back up straight away, so he kept playing while he was lying on his back.  It was very Spinal Tap :D

Love Down By the River and Cinnamon Girl off that album too. I'm SO envious of you having seen Neil Young, whether upright or prostrate :D

Love Crazy Horse <3 Read an anecdote somewhere that he played a concert set full of new songs and the crowd were restless and yelling for their faves .. after he'd played his new album all the way through he said 'now we'll play some you know' (or words to that effect) .. and proceeded to play the songs he'd played earlier again :giggle2: .. what a guy :)

Difficult to pick a track from the Hullabaloo concert .. they're all brilliant. If I could choose a past concert to attend I'd choose this one (as long as I could go to Kate Bush's Hammersmith concert as well :)) Please proceed with caution if you're subject to headaches (or earaches :D)

Love Crazy Horse <3 Read an anecdote somewhere that he played a concert set full of new songs and the crowd were restless and yelling for their faves .. after he'd played his new album all the way through he said 'now we'll play some you know' (or words to that effect) .. and proceeded to play the songs he'd played earlier again :giggle2: .. what a guy :)

That is so funny. :D

At work all day I've listened to, Where are you going to put that pallet, I'm going down there, What are you doing. Listening to *********** Nag and Moan all ***** day!

Now I'm listening to A matter of time - Foo Fighters - Wasting Light.