The Last Film You Saw

Chrissy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We watched Ransom with Mel Gibson the other night, and even though I'd seen it before, it was just as gut wrenching as the first time. That kid was amazing.

Was Daybreakers that one with Ethan Hawke?

Yes it is, I wanted to see in the cinema but never got around to it :)

The last film I saw was 'Anger Management' :rolleyes:

Just watched Pan's Labyrinth. Oh so good!!

Great film, up there with my favourites I'd imagine. Not that I have listed them.... honest. -_-

I watched Shine A Light last night, the Scorsese docu-film about a Rolling Stones performance. Guess you have to be a fan of the music to begin with but it was wonderfully shot and was a good watch. I did spend the majority of the film in awe of how effortlessly cool Keith Richards is, definitely the pinnacle of cool. Don't know how the Stones continue to perform with such energy when they're all the wrong side of 60 (I think?). Amazing.

The Lovely Bones.

Think they went a bit overboard with the heaven scenes but apart from that, it stuck pretty close to the book with just a few things changed or left out. To be honest I only watched all of it cause I'd read the book :rolleyes:

Two from my top-ten, Waiting for Guffman and Big Lebowski :D. Also watched Beatiful Girls, Best in Show and an absolutely horrific film, Mega Piranha. :lol: It was hilariously awful!

I love 'The Big Lebowski', sounds you like have some happy viewing hen :)

Edited by Weave

A fun movie time was had by all! :lol: I love Lebowski too. It's hilarious, and the best quote-able movie by far.

Totally! 'The dudes abides' :)