The Last Film You Saw

Chrissy

From the trailers I couldn't make up my mind whether or not I wanted to see it, but it's just a lot of good fun, with a fair few laughs to be had. I hope you enjoy it too Chesil.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We watched Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang. I liked the first Nanny McPhee film, but this second one just seemed a bit too far fetched, even for a kids movie :rolleyes:

Can it get anymore far fetched? My kids loved the first Nanny McPhee, I hated it and fell asleep. Even Colin Firth could not keep me awake. They wanna see the next one, but I am hoping that there will be other movies to watch instead! :irked:

Watched two films at the cinema recently, Eclipse & Toy Story 3D. I have to admit, they were both good, but Toy Story just made my day, week, year. Waited years like many to watch that film, and it was such an emotional return for the toys. I am fully aware I sound like a big child, but I loved it. (: Eclipse wasn't so good, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Some hilarious one-liners made up for the cringe-worthy moments littered throughout.

I am watching Jackie Brown with Samuel L. Jackson. My favorite line is "he dont have a doing time kinda disposition". I LOVE IT!!!

I love Jackie Brown too. More subtle than Tarantino's other films. My Favourite line; 'When you absolutely, positively have to kill every m***** f***** in the room, accept no substitute.' :cool:

Just watched Dogma. Apart from Singing in the Rain, I think its my fave feel good movie. :D

Coffin, that actually tied with my first! Samuel Jackson was at his best in this film. Such a glib tongue!

Last night we watched 2012. That movie was CRAZY!!! I have to watch it again, it kept me on the edge of my seat and my pulse racing.

Edited by Katrina1968

Can it get anymore far fetched? My kids loved the first Nanny McPhee, I hated it and fell asleep. Even Colin Firth could not keep me awake. They wanna see the next one, but I am hoping that there will be other movies to watch instead! :irked:

Well Colin Firth does not play in the second one, and it is more far fetched than the first one! :D

We went to see Salt last night, Angelina Jolie. Lots of action, not all plausible, and one or two holes in the story, but exciting. Room for sequels. /groan/ :)