Finish the thought, game (join in)

then Bart,' said PC Cobbledick, dragging his attention away from the brazen charms of Trixie and ducking punches, ' we don't want any trouble. Stop flailing your arms round like that or I'll have to cuff you.'

'Stand back,' yelled Trixie, shooting out of the car in a flurry of feather boa and high heels. She promptly sat on Bart, effectively pinning him to the ground and at the same time .....

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

causing a stiffening inside a certain part of the trousers of three men, one of whom, the indefatigable Bart, could take no more and, ahem, surrendered, a whisper of joy escaping his drunken lips.

"If that happens to a total stranger, I could teach you coppers a thing or two about pleasure!!" shrieked Trixie, fatuous in her delivery.

"You are under a vest", declared Cobbledick, referring to her hands, under greasy Bart's sweaty vest.."..@nd you are also...

Edited by itsmeagain

under .....' but before he could finish, Chief Superintendent Bottlebrush turned up. ' 'Allo, 'allo, wat's going on 'ere then? Keep it seemly boys or I'll 'ave you all on a fizzer! Now you madam, remove yourself from that there personage, we'll have none of that carry on in public streets! That there's a criminal offense I'll 'ave you know. Come with me, this instance!' And with a lascivious look in his eye, he led her off.

"Well that's that , ahem, littlmatted sorted out", declared Cobbledick, relieved. "PC Onduty, get him up and arrested!!"

Bart struggled to stand, he was getting halfway to his,feet then collapsing down to the floor.

"Do not destroy my shiny white police vehicle my man" , pleaded Dennis, earnest in demeanour."You keep sliding down....

knocking your head and bleeding all over the place. How am I going to get the stains out now? Huh? Huh? I've just had it all car groomed and polished and what do you do ....???' he muttered away to himself about the injustices of the world. Luckily the ambulance arrived at this moment containing two husky looking fellows and with a one and a two and a heave-ho, they had Bart upright and frog marched into the back as quick as you could say .....

offer tomato based dishes like tinned toms, baked toms with a pesto sauce, tomato pie, peanut lamb and tomato soufflé, etc. I need a steak he said, and listening, as he was wont to do, to the news on the radio, he heard that stakes in British.....

good thing. He went, cap in hand, to the Croydon office of the airline, where he asked for a good juicy steak..topped with mayonnaise and a garnish of lettuce. After all, being a discerning type , he had discerned the propensity that airlines had for making promises and subsequently reneging upon them , so Jack wished to ensure that when stakes were on offer, he got a steak..gratis, free, and on the house.

Stella Cuthbertson, 31, waved airily towards him, to take a seat opposite her at theairline office. How can I help she enquired, devoid of interest.

Edited by itsmeagain

'I hear you advertising steaks of high quality at the moment. I'm here to purchase.'

"Yes,' she answered, 'we're offering good returns at the moment. How many would you like?'

'Well, just the one really, though I could possibly do with two.'

She looked at him over the top of her spectacles with raised eyebrows. 'We do minimum parcels of five hundred, I'm afraid, sir.'

'I'm not looking for a parcel, I want to eat here!' Jack was getting a little terse,' You can't go advertising these specials then .....

(Hahahahaha I love it poppy).

.....reneggling on your stated agreement" , declared Jack, disheartened.

"No our stakes are in batches of five hundred, I am sorry too that you cannot use the staff canteen to eat" , declared Stella, empathy and understanding free.

"I'm off home , but you'll be hearing from my representative", said Jack, archly.

Edited by itsmeagain

He went off muttering about the proliferation of false advertising these days (although he didn't use the word 'proliferation', it was not a word he was familiar with and if anyone had asked him for the definition, he would have said it meant something like .....

proliferated bowel.I mean , a few years ago we had a situation where Jack's aunt Maud had had a proliferation of the bowel. What a do that had been, thought Jack, ambling down the high street .

Edited by itsmeagain

Oh my yes, what a to-do indeed! Aunt Maud locked herself in the loo and had hysterics, neighbours rushed over to see what all the fuss was about, Uncle Fred tried to batter the door down. but he was just a little bloke and he ended up dislocating his shoulder, an ambulance was called, and the fire brigade. The door proved unbudgeable, as was Aunty, and in the end they had to ....

twerking practice in the front yard dressed in nothing but a very tight leotard. This certainly drew a proliferation of attention from the local male residents. It also lead to the proliferation of high blood pressure amongst the spectators, resulting in one Sydney Higginbottom having quite a nasty turn and having to be .....

soaked in cold water by an onrushing ambulance man, the icy shock resulting in a return to his senses.

Later that night, at home,Sydney decided he needs a wife.

I am 38, he declared, self effacingly, and it's time to act now. He picked up the heavy yellow phonebook. Let me see..the London marriage bureau..married ? No? You will be!! ,declared the gaudy advert, a blonde with white teeth grinning at the camera.

Edited by itsmeagain

'Wow!' exclained Sydney, falling instantly in love, 'that's the girl for me, just look at those ....umm ...assets.' He immediately called the number listed. A warbly and rather quavery voice answered, 'Hello? How can I help you dear? This is Florrie here. Is that you Basil?'

'Never mind where I'm from, I want to marry your cover girl, the blond one, the one with the big ....ahhh humm .....eyes.'

'What's that you say dear? You want a hairy lover girl? Well we can arrange that, dear. We cater for all tastes here, blond you say of a big size? Well you just give me your name and number dear, and deposit $500 into this account and we'll get just the right bride for you. I've got one in mind already, Big Bertha's her name, been desperate for a man for ever so long. You can't go wrong.'

"Listen to me!!" , commanded Sydney, outraged.

"What is a decent unemployable 38 year old bloke to do? I think she ought to be my support if you please, I have no money but a great big collection of cider bottles. If we...

Edited by itsmeagain

could find a recycling centre that pays for bottle returns, I'd probably be able to rustle up a down-payment. I'm a great believer in feminism and equal opportunities, so I'd be very supportive of a wife bringing home the bacon, as it were. I see no reason to change my present lifestyle. So when can you hook me up with Blondie, the cover girl?'