What's the weather like?

Virginia

LOL! Thats like when Northerns come to South Carolina during the winter months. We call it a cold snap when the temps reach 65. They come down wearing shorts and flip flops!

It's this time of year that I start daydreaming about the day I can move to the SE, Virginia!  Just today I was looking up the income and property tax rates of NC, SC and VA! :lol:

It's currently 41f here (5c) but this time tomorrow it will be 34 (1c) and we are forecast to be under 8-12" of snow :(  But I won't complain, since come January I'll be longing for warm 30+ degree days...

It's this time of year that I start daydreaming about the day I can move to the SE, Virginia!  Just today I was looking up the income and property tax rates of NC, SC and VA! :lol:

It's currently 41f here (5c) but this time tomorrow it will be 34 (1c) and we are forecast to be under 8-12" of snow :(  But I won't complain, since come January I'll be longing for warm 30+ degree days...

At least where you're at, there's no confusion with the weather. I swear I have to dress in layers and everyday is a toss up "heat, no heat, open windows, closed windows, boots, flip flops." My campus is a campus of confusion. Kids are wondering around with coats, shorts, boots and sweaters. I really need SC to do better!

65 is like spring here, we went to Spain one December where it was in the 60s, and we were in shorts and T shirts, and the locals were wearing fur coats!

Thankfully we don't get too much in the minus here, usually about minus 1 or 2, and snow rarely settles deeply, just as well really as an inch throws London into chaos!

65 is like spring here, we went to Spain one December where it was in the 60s, and we were in shorts and T shirts, and the locals were wearing fur coats!

LOL! Thats the way it is around here. The fireplaces are all billowing smoke and folks are dressed all higgly piggly.

We had a very stormy day yesterday. Gladly the damage here wasn't that bad, but in Arnhem 5 people (1 family and 1 seperate person) got several injured after windscreens standing outside of a restaurant by their outside chairs blew over into them while they walked past.

In true Dutch fashion though, the championship of 'cycling against opposite wind' was not cancelled, due to protest of the participants and was held as usual. I had no idea there was even such a thing!