What's the weather like?

Virginia

Yesterday developed into heavy showers, but today was lovely and sunny, so I planted some more bulbs.

It's definitely getting colder at night though, think I will need to get my blanket and/or winter duvet out soon! :cold:

It's one of those beautiful sunny but crisp autumn days today with just a gentle breeze. Perfect for walking and just about warm enough for sitting out in - assuming you can find somewhere quiet enough.  

Woke up to the cold. I've been bundled in long johns, sweat pants and a robe. We haven't turned the heat on yet but we did plug in the two electric heaters. Its been sunny outside not that I've been out. Seems the pain pills I took last night didn't want to leave my system today so I slept for about 3 hours and I'm still tired. Perfect sleeping weather except for the fact that I need to be studying for my lab exam tomorrow.

Cold, dark and very autumnal when I left the house at 7.30 this morning.  When I popped out at lunchtime it was lovely out; bright sunshine, blue skies even a bit of warmth to the sun, could even probably have gone without a jacket.  Left work at 5.00 pm and it was dull  and cloudy with a bitingly cold wind.