TWILIGHT Saga by Stephenie Meyer

KW

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My BF thinks SMeyer would just have to pay the other woman a lot of money, but I can't see how she could prove that it's supposedly hers, I mean if that other woman was writing that unofficial sequel and she did use the exact same places/people etc that the main books did, I don't see how this woman has any standing when I'm sure it's different names and stuff?

I agree. I find it hard to believe her claim as she has left it so long to come forward. There have been 4 books and one film before she has said anything about it which I think is odd. Like I said in my earlier post, Twilight is everywhere, she would have known about it before now if it were her idea.

Good point. Even if you couldn't afford the book, you would look it up online, or read the blurb in the shop. I don't know why people would want to do it though?! I know money is probably the main motivation, but I still don't see why someone would want to ruin another person's success?! It is sad really.

Oh my... This old roomie's story sounds pretty fishy to me, and yes, just a way to make money off SM. She would have sounded a lot more credible had she come forward right after Twilight's publication.

They'll probably end up settling with SM having to pay out lots of money, but it's too bad she can't go to court and humiliate this old roomie of hers if in fact what she's saying is false. If a settlement makes it all go quicker though and the release date of the movie to stay the same, I'm all for that!

I read today that this is a rumour. The publishers and Stephenie's people released statements saying that it wasn't true. Even if it was true, that her roommate was making these claims, it does all seem a bit odd. I mean, she would've known about Twilight before last week! Pfft.

Also, they haven't stopped New Moon filming like the story claims. They filmed the Bella's birthday scene in the past few days!! :hyper:Hehe, I'm looking forward to that scene the most!

Also, they haven't stopped New Moon filming like the story claims. They filmed the Bella's birthday scene in the past few days!! :hyper:Hehe, I'm looking forward to that scene the most!

Jasper!! :roll:

I think Kristen's a pretty good actress, actually. I think she played the part of a stupid awkward girl so well that everyone thought she was just an awkward girl. I liked how she portrayed Bella, anyway.

Yes, she got the awkward bit right but I think she stuttered too much. To me, it didn't look like she knew what she was doing, she just didn't look believable to me. I also didn't think she didn't have much emotion, her voice was just flat, and her face was just...the same. I don't know. I've only seen the movie once though, So I might be wrong

The more I watch her, the more I like her. Although, if you see her interviews etc, she stutters and is quite awkward anyway. She said in one interview that I watched that she likes to put a bit of her personality in to each character she plays - so maybe that was what the stuttering was all about?! :roll: