TWILIGHT Saga by Stephenie Meyer

KW

2944926075_0ac1c6d55a.jpg

He looks scared all the time though. He's nothing like what I imagine him to look like either. I mean come on, the fourth book where Bella goes to get some fake documents and we find out Jasper's actually considered scary, it's just a bit unbelivable when he's got such an adorable face! And when adorable meets the pure grrr of Edward and Emmett... no competition hehe :lol:

The other two are just like... wow.

x

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is Peace, and I am a Twilight late bloomer :lol:. I read the books just this year, and saw the film within a few days of it coming out on DVD. I'm seriously concerned about what I'm going to do when NM comes out though, because I do not want to be the only 30-something in the theatre! I won't be able to wait until the DVD, no way. Maybe I can go on a day off when there'll be other shame-faced older women there and no screaming teens...

At least if it ever came to a toss up where the Cullens where like "Right book club forum members, we've ditched Bella/Alice/Rosalie and we want you crazy cats" we wouldn't be fighting for the same guy :)

Of course they'd then have to be real and it'd destroy everything written in the books which is sad... :lol:

Edward's like the perfect male I guess, and that's what gives him the grr factor. At least I think he's the perfect male...

x

At least if it ever came to a toss up where the Cullens where like "Right book club forum members, we've ditched Bella/Alice/Rosalie and we want you crazy cats" we wouldn't be fighting for the same guy :)

Of course they'd then have to be real and it'd destroy everything written in the books which is sad... :lol:

That is simultaneously the most hilarious and most unlikely thing I've probably ever heard! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My name is Peace, and I am a Twilight late bloomer :lol:. I read the books just this year, and saw the film within a few days of it coming out on DVD. I'm seriously concerned about what I'm going to do when NM comes out though, because I do not want to be the only 30-something in the theatre! I won't be able to wait until the DVD, no way. Maybe I can go on a day off when there'll be other shame-faced older women there and no screaming teens...

:lol: Go during the day when all the kids are at school :D

P.S. Edward's mine :):lol:

(but if forced...I will take Emmett :lol:)

Dear God.....Jascobard? :lol:

Why not all 4.. Jascobarett?

Haha, Jascobard sounds like he shoulda been some famous poet or prophet, all heed the words of the great Jascobard...

*Scoots out of twilight land and off topicness O: )*