TWILIGHT Saga by Stephenie Meyer

KW

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally!! This is why I have resorted to reading fan fiction.

I think they did say that about Rosalie and Emmett, Miss, :). I read a snippet online somewhere how they not sure about how to deal with the

semi-sex scenes in between Edward and Bella in the New Moon movie.

Like there's much in the book to be concerned over!

Having just finished New Moon, I can honestly say there weren't any of those scenes at all :S

But also

she won't write any sex scenes because it's YA, yet she'll write about a vampire spawn that breaks ribs as it turns in the womb and then needs to be eaten out of her stomach by her vampire boyfriend...yeah, that makes sense :)

Im sick of hearing about this series of books/films but this year I intend to read them. I will go into the series with an open mind and make completely my own decision about them.

Hopefully, my expectations will be shattered and they will be all they are made out to be.

Im sick of hearing about this series of books/films but this year I intend to read them. I will go into the series with an open mind and make completely my own decision about them.

Hopefully, my expectations will be shattered and they will be all they are made out to be.

Good luck, Dan! Be sure to let us know what you think! :):D

I went to the cinema and saw the movie, my best friend roped me into it. I was pretty concerned the cinema would be full of teens and we'd look like twenty-something weirdos in the corner. However, the cinema was half full and mostly of ladies of the same age as us.

I came out wanting to know more so got the books and read all of them in a week. I really didn't want it to end.

Still don't much to my boyfriend's annoyance. He did buy me the DVD though bless 'im and he did go to the cinema with me so I could see it a second time :)

x

God, I remember my Twilight movie adventure. I was first in line with my two friends, standing beside a giant Edward cut out.When we got in, we debated for about two seconds where to go, and dived for front row center so we would be able to get out easily. The place FILLED! I have never in my life, prior to that movie, been to a cinema where two guys had to direct people to seats. Also, they were shouting, 'c'mon GIRLS, shove in a bit!' No guys :lol:

Eeesh!!

I live in a tiny town and went after it had been on for a while, so maybe that's why it wasn't so crazy. Then again it played until sort of mid-March and when I finally got to go a second time, it was still busy, mnostly full of girls and their boyfriends haha. I guess it just shows how popular it was!

I'm pretty excited about the next one.

Edward and Emmett. Nom Nom!

x