TWILIGHT Saga by Stephenie Meyer

KW

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after all the hype about these books I've decided to treat myself to them, and I was just wondering if someone could tell me the order you're supposed to read them in. Thanks in advance.

Twilight -> New Moon -> Eclipse -> Breaking Dawn. Enjoy! :P

That's the final book but Stephenie has been considering writing Midnight Sun, which is the books written in Edward's perspective. There was some uproar about it being leaked and for a long time she said she wasn't going to bother. She posted the draft for Midnight Sun on her website. :P

I think she will too.

Shes like a whiny schoolgirl. Stop giving her the 'we want Midnight Sun!' crack and she'll write it because she thinks nobody cares anymore and be all, 'but but but LOOK! I'm writing it! Love meeeee!'

I think she will too.

Shes like a whiny schoolgirl. Stop giving her the 'we want Midnight Sun!' crack and she'll write it because she thinks nobody cares anymore and be all, 'but but but LOOK! I'm writing it! Love meeeee!'

:P:lol:

I think you might have a point!

I think she will too.

Completely agreed. Just milking the limelight.

I have already said this in the twilight forum section on here, but I can't see how it's anyone's fault but her own, she's the one who gave loads of copies of it out, it was bound to leak, so I think she should just stop punishing the fans, after all we didn't leak it, it was someone she's close too, maybe she should keep that in mind, after all it's us that spend our money on it and it goes into her pocket, she should be more blo*dy grateful :lol::P

Thank you. I did think that that was the order, but just wanted to check. In the process of ordering them from Amazon as I type this.

Ps. Is Breaking Dawn the final book in the series, or is there more to come in the future?

Sadly Breaking Dawn is the last book in the series, but Stephenie Meyer is in the process of writing Midnight Sun, which is Edwards version of Twilight.

:smile2:Hey, what was your favourtie book out of the Twilight series and why?

Does anyone know if there is going to be another book about The Host?

Does anyone know if she is currently writing it and if so around about the date when it will be released?

Thanks

Edited by Kell
posts all merged - also added capitals - please see post in Rules, Guidelines and FAQ re this

I have already said this in the twilight forum section on here, but I can't see how it's anyone's fault but her own, she's the one who gave loads of copies of it out, it was bound to leak, so I think she should just stop punishing the fans, after all we didn't leak it, it was someone she's close too, maybe she should keep that in mind, after all it's us that spend our money on it and it goes into her pocket, she should be more blo*dy grateful :lol::P

I agree with you there, it's probably just a publicity stunt. Because someone's leaked it she can go off on a tangent and tell everyone she isn't writing it. Then she gets all her fans begging for it to be written, and when she does it'll be all smiles again.

Couldn't you contact her via her site or something. You never know, it's worth trying. It could get to her and if it did she might sit up and take some notice of what people are trying to say.

No it wouldn't get to her, when Breaking Dawn was released her myspace page was monitored and only good comments were allowed through, so she obviously has people that sift through it all :blush:

Now THAT is pathetic.

No it wouldn't get to her, when Breaking Dawn was released her myspace page was monitored and only good comments were allowed through, so she obviously has people that sift through it all :blush:

That's ridiculous, I'm starting to like her attention seeking personality a lot less every minute.

I don't really know all that much about these books or the woman that wrote them so I can't really say whether I think she's an attention seeker or not, but I'm sure that the majority of people on MySpace and other networking sites would delete or remove unsavoury comments that are posted.

I agree, Lexie.. Surely, as an author, by this point she's received LOADS of rejections.. You'd think she would have developed a thicker skin! And much of the time when you receive criticism, you can use it to help yourself improve. Not ALL the time by any means, and the best criticism may not come from her rabid fan audience.. but still -- you can't just take the good in life and always leave the bad out. The bad helps you grow stronger!

Well I finished this last night, and although I thought it was a bit slow to start with it picked up about two thirds of the way through. I thought it was okay, still not entirely sure what the big deal is about it though, but rather than post random musings here I'll write my review and then either post that here or just link to it.

Although I'm lending my copy to a friend first I was thinking of offering it up as a book ring on here at some point, so if you happen to be in the minority of not having read it yet, keep an eye open for it over in the Book Ring section!