TWILIGHT Saga by Stephenie Meyer

KW

Aww yes! I love Emmett so much. I even think film Emmett is a little hunky, but everyone else is so besotted with Edward and Jasper that no one notices or agrees, poor Emmett!

I agree. :D

Oh definitely, he is gorgeous! They all are, including Carlisle.

And I agree again. :hug:

Jasper is 'teh sex', as those young'un computer nerds says.

I'm stumped.. whats 'teh sex' even MEAN?

You can't really say any worse than I have :)

Ohhh I don't know about that.... :) :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh I'm intrigued now! Spill missy! :)

Ohhhh I just think the entire movie looked like they were still learning their lines and rehearsing -- around... "Day 14 on the set" feel for me. I REALLY disliked it.

Sexy. :)

HAHA! ... what ?? what am I missing here? What is "teh?" Why not just SAY "sexy"? It's even shorter to type?? I'm so old...

I kind of thought Jasper was a little overdone to be honest. I get that he was supposed to be troubled and all that, I just thought they took it a little too far and he ended up looking ridiculous.

Am i the only one in the world who hasn't read this 'Twilight' you speak of? :) Dare i read?

Well now i am intrigued. :)

I may consider, there seems no end to the twilight gossip, i feel like i'm missing out :)

edit:

I wouldn't put it past you to like it! :)

My tastes are exemplary or whatever the word is! Teacakes and ham for instance is lovely. This has a lot to do with 'Twilight' i know. :D

Teh = the. Jasper is the sex. The is a.k.a 'teh' among computer nerds, as it's a misspelling associated with incoherent little idiots typing too quickly, or something.

Oh .. wow.. now I'm old AND dense. :)

Am i the only one in the world who hasn't read this 'Twilight' you speak of? :) Dare i read?

Wow.. this is a hard question.. what do we say, girls? :)

Well now i am intrigued. :)

I may consider, there seems no end to the twilight gossip, i feel like i'm missing out :)

edit:

My tastes are exemplary or whatever the word is! Teacakes and ham for instance is lovely. This has a lot to do with 'Twilight' i know. :)

If I ever catch you with ham and teacakes I'm going to burn them both.

And you should give Twilight a go - just don't blame me if you hate how addicted you get :D

Jeez, well i'm pretty scared now! But, now that you've all ensnared me, what else am i supposed to do? :) :)

And, as for my ham and teacakes, it's delicious. I don't care what you say Roxi! :)

Mock all you like! It's the perfect counter to all your Twilight beckoning! Mwa ha ha. You shall all try ham and teacakes and like it :)

I'll probably get round to Twilight once the hype has gone a little, if it ever does! I have a massive TBR mountain anyways.

I hated the movie :)

*Hides*

I didn't even expect much, and I still thought it was utter cr*p!

And I don't understand how robert pattinson is good looking, hahahahaahahahaha. I think he's ugly. His jaw is just ridiculous, and his eyebrows are like POOF. And he has a really big forehead.

I'll just go kill myself, shall I? I see a mob in the distance already.

And I don't understand how robert pattinson is good looking, hahahahaahahahaha. I think he's ugly. His jaw is just ridiculous, and his eyebrows are like POOF. And he has a really big forehead.

I shall stand with you - I don't understand why everyone seems to be going gaga over RP either - he's decidedly average looking and actually a little odd-looking IMO.

I shall stand with you - I don't understand why everyone seems to be going gaga over RP either - he's decidedly average looking and actually a little odd-looking IMO.

He's not good looking at all. But he's still attractive :)