TWILIGHT Saga by Stephenie Meyer

KW

Hopefully you haven't gotten hit by any objects yet :lol:

Hehe, that's one thing I have noticed about major Twilight fans. They are insane!! I mean, I'm definitely a fan but I'm not so blind that I can't see there are obvious flaws with the series. I can also appreciate that they just aren't to some people's liking.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, that's one thing I have noticed about major Twilight fans. They are insane!! I mean, I'm definitely a fan but I'm not so blind that I can't see there are obvious flaws with the series. I can also appreciate that they just aren't to some people's liking.

Lol, me too! Too many crazy-fan girls. :lol:

You're not kidding! It baffles me.. I mean I enjoyed the series, but I certainly couldn't defend it 'til my death like some fans can! I can only take it for what it is to me, and thats just simple, easy entertainment.

You're not kidding! It baffles me.. I mean I enjoyed the series, but I certainly couldn't defend it 'til my death like some fans can! I can only take it for what it is to me, and thats just simple, easy entertainment.

Agreed!

I'd suggest you both save your souls and avoid the books :lol:

To read them is to submit entirely to Edward Cullen Fangirl-dom

Aaaah.. something so sexy about that lad.. And I happen to like darker skin, not paler! He still got me though. :lol:

Ohhh I love pale skin. Pale skin and long black hair with blue eyes is my ideal :lol:

Now as far as pale skin goes, that combination could actually work for me!

For the most part, I tend to go for the darker skin... could be one explanation why I picked an Indian husband... :lol:

I don't like dark skin at all =P The furthest I can go is sallow-tinged Indian (as in Native American Indian) skin - much like what Taylor Lautner has. But they have to have long black Jacob-hair and I'm not at all keen on the brown eyes.

I don't like dark skin at all =P The furthest I can go is sallow-tinged Indian (as in Native American Indian) skin - much like what Taylor Lautner has. But they have to have long black Jacob-hair and I'm not at all keen on the brown eyes.

This guy is obviously a tiny bit young for me, but he is going to be sooo handsome when he grows up!! YUMMY! :roll:

Uhh, hes too young for me too. Hes only 15 or 16, and I'm 21!! :roll:

Hes totally hot even now though. Come ON he looks 18 or 19!!!

I'm 26 (still pretty young!) and feel like I'm pushing pedophile territory by saying he looks good now.. He looks CUTE now.. but I'm going to need to give him some more years before I can rob him of his innocent years by staring at him. :(

in other Twilight news, I feel waaaaaaaaaaay too tempted to actually buy the books. (I read borrowed copies as I was warned they weren't great.) But I really want Twilight in particular (the book, I really enjoyed it!)

in other Twilight news, I feel waaaaaaaaaaay too tempted to actually buy the books. (I read borrowed copies as I was warned they weren't great.) But I really want Twilight in particular (the book, I really enjoyed it!)

Can you really buy one without buying the whole set though? The hardback set of these books are reaaaaaally pretty.