Hey Y'all

Seraj

Hey,

I'm Seraj, living in England, tripped up on this site whilst searching for a book which I read 8-9 years ago, no luck as of yet.

I was never much of a book person until I read this mysterious book [which seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth] in my first year at secondary school, after reading this book I went on to reading ~350 books in 2 years, and by the time I finished school I had pretty much read nearly the whole fiction section of my school library (I wonder if some of the books would be on the shelves had the librarian known what was in them O_O)

I'm a big fan of fantasy, mystery, history or a mix of the three. I was once I big fan of crime books, but I found that (in my opinion) TV seems to do crime much better than books.

I'm currently a university student studying Aerospace Engineering and still as much of a bookworm as I have ever been!

My favourites (that I remember) would have to be:

The Harry Potter books - J.K Rowling(no matter what people say, they are enchanting)

His Dark Materials - Philip Pullman

The first fantasy book I read, which I'm still searching for.

Labyrinth - Kate Mosse

and the list goes on...

I hope to get along well with this community and get a chance to speak to some of you soon!

Seraj.

We need more information on this book - I now feel like I have to find it... I love a good mystery to solve, although I warn you now I'm awful at finding stuff, but I do like to try! haha. Welcome!

We need more information on this book - I now feel like I have to find it... I love a good mystery to solve, although I warn you now I'm awful at finding stuff, but I do like to try! haha. Welcome!

I have found the books I was looking for, thanks to Myrrhelyn who just so happened to have read them, just my luck!

The books were 'Wind Singer' trilogy by William Nicholson

Definitely worth a read!

Off to Canada on Sunday and these books will sure keep me busy for that long flight :giggle2:

Thank you all for the warm welcome :)