Supernatural

Weave

Has anyone started watching the new season yet? What do you think? :D I love it so far! Although apparently this week's episode is the one with Paris Hilton...

I have, oops sorry, Hi anisia!, I am up to episode three (Two Deans!), oh no Paris Hilton... :D

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have, oops sorry, Hi anisia!, I am up to episode three (Two Deans!), oh no Paris Hilton... :friends0:

Did you like the episode three? Two Deans! I was expecting more zombies haha. In the presentation in TV.com, they made it sound like we'd get some real zombie action :D It was interesting though to see a world without Dean and Sam working together. Castiel is so cool, I didn't like him at first but I love him more and more.

I thought there would be loads more zombies too!, it was a great episode, Castiel is a fantastic character, did you see him in episode 2 in the club, his face was a picture :friends0:

I thought there would be loads more zombies too!, it was a great episode, Castiel is a fantastic character, did you see him in episode 2 in the club, his face was a picture :friends0:

Yeah, Castiel is so funny at times. That poor girl at the club :D

Stuff about episode 5 below:

I liked it but I wouldn't say it's one of their best as far as plot goes. I'm glad they had their little talk though and are slowly building their relationship again. I know Sam is at fault with the whole Apocalypse thing but they were all manipulated it in. Anyway, I was happy with the ending.

I will likely regret ever saying this but Paris Hilton wasn't that bad... I just don't like her so I was glad she wasn't in the whole episode!

• 1 month later...
Season 5 has just started here. I didn't realise we were so far behind you. :) On the upside, it looks like we'll be getting 2 episodes per week, so maybe we'll catch up.

Good stuff Kylie :D I have been watching Season five online, its been great so far, it starts over here in January (I think);)

• 1 month later...
I've been rewatching Supernatural lately (one episode before bed... takes a lot of me not to watch more!) and I got to the episode with the painting (season 1). Had to share... I always laugh so hard at this scene with Sam:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaFlMGAh2tg

Great scene anisia:friends0: 'OMG, that picture looks so good' :)

At the moment we are patiently waiting for season five to begin :) I was doing the same anisia, watching one episode at a time, its been great and Jared P looks so young! :D

I actually burst in laughter every time Sam says: OMG! :lol:

They put this stupid long break in season 5 so when they restarted it last week, I had completely forgotten what had happened before!

Me too :lol: it was so funny :lol: Oh I hate when they have a break, we are still not so patiently waiting to hear about season five starting :)

I received a text from my best friend (and Supernatural buddy) last night to tell me that~

Supernatural ~ Season 5 starts on Living TV on ~

Wednesday 10th February 2010 at 9.00pm (2 episodes)!!!

GW127H85.gif

Edited by Weave

Wednesday 10th February 2010 from 9.00pm

Season 5, Episode 1: Sympathy for the Devil

In the aftermath of the Devil rising, Sam and Dean are whisked away and they are given a message from Chuck Shurley that Castiel is dead and that Luficer walks the Earth. As a result, Sam and Dean turn to Bobby for help to find a mystical weapon, called Michael's Sword. This will enable them to find the Devil before he takes on a new form to bring the slow end of the world. But the Winchester brothers are pitted against the archangel Zachariah who has plans for Dean, as well as more demons. Sam and Dean recognise a demon, Meg, who has returned from Hell.

Season 5, Episode 2: Good God, Y'All

Castiel tells Sam and Dean that he is going to search for God, who will be able to defeat Lucifer. Bobby's old hunter friend, Rufus, is panicked about demons attacking his town, and begs Bobby for help. Sam and Dean arrive at the town and realize there is a spell over the townspeople, making them hallucinate that they are demons and causing them to kill one another.

• 3 weeks later...

Im so gutted that the last series isnt been shown on a freeview channel yet. So not far that you have to pay! ive been following this since season 1, and i can see the last series dvd set coming out before it even gets to a freeview channel :lol:

My favourite series has to be the first, the whole family together, they made a great team

• 2 months later...

I've loved the last couple of Supernatural eps that I've seen here. One was the Changing Channels episode (S5, ep 8) where Sam and Dean are trapped in a variety of different TV shows, and the other was The Real Ghostbusters (S5, ep 9), where they're tricked into attending a fan convention. Both were hilarious!

I've loved the last couple of Supernatural eps that I've seen here. One was the Changing Channels episode (S5, ep 8) where Sam and Dean are trapped in a variety of different TV shows, and the other was The Real Ghostbusters (S5, ep 9), where they're tricked into attending a fan convention. Both were hilarious!

Hi Kylie :D I loved 'The Real Ghostbusters' and 'Changing Channels', I think its been the best series so far :irked:

Im so gutted that the last series isnt been shown on a freeview channel yet. So not far that you have to pay! ive been following this since season 1, and i can see the last series dvd set coming out before it even gets to a freeview channel :irked:

My favourite series has to be the first, the whole family together, they made a great team

I got so confused when they changed channels it was being shown on as I think I have seen as far as the end of series 5 but series 6 is being shown on paid channels, not really had time to watch the repeats although I do fancy both of those boys. :D

• 1 month later...

Oh I have been so neglectful of this thread (hey supernatural fans, how are you all doing? 3.gif).

Season five so far has been fantastic, there is so much going on for Dean and Sam, you don't know what is going to happen next, I really liked episode 15 ~ 'Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid', which reminded me a lot of the book 'Handling the Undead' by John Ajvide Lindqvist, its was a good story and Bobby was great to watch :D

These are my two favorite episodes, too. :lol:

I got Season 1-5 on DVD, otherwise I couldn't watch it in English and I really don't like the german dubbing.

Edited by Escargot

Aw, I'm jealous! I think we only got up to episode 9 or 10 before it stopped. It must be due to come back soon. So I guess the season final was pretty good then? :lol:

It was, dare I say it, pretty epic! A great ending to season five (I can't believe its now five seasons of the Winchester Boys)

I can't believe they keep coming up with great endings to each season. They opened the gates to hell several seasons ago and I thought it couldn't get any bigger/worse, and then it did! I wonder what they have in store next...

I can't believe they keep coming up with great endings to each season. They opened the gates to hell several seasons ago and I thought it couldn't get any bigger/worse, and then it did! I wonder what they have in store next...

Without giving too much away, I think it will be about Sam :lol: ~

Best moments ~

Opening the gates of Hell was a great ending

Dean coming back from Hell

Castiel (of course)

Evil Sam

Young John and Mary

And the whole back story of the Winchesters (well what we know so far..)